Syracuse Orange

HarperK

This is more of a tweak to their current set, but i think the small tweaks make it look more complete.

-First off, numbers off of the helmet...just seems like its not needed.

-Secondly, added a small "SYRACUSE" to the front of each jersey.

-Third, bringing back the white pants for some sets.

Let me know what ya think...

RoadAlt.pngRoad.png

Home.pngHomeAlt.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Nice work.

I'd go with orange pants for home and away, if you're going to use the navy jersey as the primary. The only reason for keeping white pants around would be for an orange alternate, to keep the players from looking like human carrots.

I may be in the minority on this, but I like the lack of white on the navy jerseys.

And I think that Mings is right - the pants stripes should be reflected on the helmet. Didn't they use to have navy/white/navy a few years back (McNabb era)? It could be done, with or without white in the middle.

More than anything, though, I'd just like to see Syracuse pick one :censored: design style and stick with it. Ever since 'Melo left the school, they've had one design after another in their two big-ticket sports (not counting lacrosse), and while the quality of the designs have varied somewhat, none of them have been given a fair chance. Stop doing the Oregon of the East thing, choose a style, and stick with it already!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Great work. You kept it classy and retro, which I like.

I agree that the helmets should have the numbers. I really like the home and away with the orange pants. I also noticed that Syracuse was in different colors on the aways, don't know if that's on purpose or what but no big deal.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

This is very very nice, but I feel like a team called the Orange should have orange home jerseys.

Just a heads up...plenty of Syracuse alumni are STILL livid by the dropping of the Men from the Orangemen!!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Archived