Plain Insanity

JamieRose

Aren't those just LEWJ's NFL team football templates?

EDIT: Upon a second look they are recolored. I'm still sure that they're LEWJ's templates, but there was some paintbucketing going on there.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that sox-yanks one... it's so...wrong, but i, but i cant...stop...looking at it!!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Aren't those just LEWJ's NFL team football templates?

EDIT: Upon a second look they are recolored. I'm still sure that they're LEWJ's templates, but there was some paintbucketing going on there.

Yea those are my paint templates. But that's one of the consequences of making them, [trying to] look at them and cringe.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The Boston in New York colors is pretty much exactly what an amateur baseball team in my town uses...well at least the last i knew, the Brookfield Blue Sox...both are great although about as wrong as incest to be brutally honest.

brewerssig.jpg

meh. I guess I'll join the threadjacking crew.

sacrelege.png

If I may, kind sir? (Since, you know, I WAS the first to mention it ^_^ )

Allow me to re-visit tow of my former concepts...SWITCH!

CLEbrownsswitcheroo.png

PITsteelersswitcheroo.png

I really ain't sure which side of the Rust Belt this will piss off more...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

meh. I guess I'll join the threadjacking crew.

sacrelege.png

If I may, kind sir? (Since, you know, I WAS the first to mention it ^_^ )

Allow me to re-visit tow of my former concepts...SWITCH!

CLEbrownsswitcheroo.png

PITsteelersswitcheroo.png

I really ain't sure which side of the Rust Belt this will piss off more...

Yeah that's better in quality and all, and it is more like the original {switching logos and names between uniforms}

Maybe you could try what I did, switch colors and logos between jersey. So its different colors and logos but the same jersey. Get it?

Overall very well done, as always.

O, and I am offended by the "rust belt" term. I prefer, Formerly-Industrial American... region. :D

oBIgzrL.png

What the hell - I guess we're going to abandon the old mashups thread and start anew at the rate this thing took off. So here's one of my golden oldies...

rivals.gif

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

What the hell - I guess we're going to abandon the old mashups thread and start anew at the rate this thing took off. So here's one of my golden oldies...

rivals.gif

How in the HELL were able to sit down, in place, long enough to do that? I KNOW that had to hurt.

BUT...I guess it could have been worse...you coulda did a UNC/Duke switcheroo...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

rivals.gif

How in the HELL were able to sit down, in place, long enough to do that? I KNOW that had to hurt.

BUT...I guess it could have been worse...you coulda did a UNC/Duke switcheroo...

Meh... you can find a UNC logo that was printed poorly to the point where the blue looks royal, and there's your UNC concept in Dook royal blue. Just like you can leave a Dook logo out in the sun 'til it fades into perfection - I mean, Carolina Blue... :hockeysmiley:

"POPS"? Darn tootin'... or so I was told at Presumptive Father's Day. I say, I know I'm the daddy, but the issue of maternity is debatable - I'm not just assuming 'cuz my wife was pregnant that the kid's hers. My daughter is "daddy pretty"...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

rivals.gif

This is sloppy. There is red bleeding on the blue and blue bleeding on the red. This is a good start, though. Keep at it!

rivals.gif

This is sloppy. There is red bleeding on the blue and red bleeding on the blue. This is a good start, though. Keep at it!

Dude...I KNOW you ain't tryna clown my boy here.

One side of me wants to say I hope you were just trying to be sarcastic. And didn't I already get on you once before about being REDUNDANT? (Reread what I quoted from you.) I think that sentence, more than anything, just about sums your work, and by reflection, YOURSELF, up damn near perfectly: rushing through a thought or an idea just to get it posted without going back to check it.

The OTHER side of me will sum this up in three words: just...stop...now.

This is sloppy. There is red bleeding on the blue and blue bleeding on the red. This is a good start, though. Keep at it!

*slaps patsox#1 upside the head*

Quit bein' a hater.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Archived