Plain Insanity

JamieRose

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is like those psych tests they give you where it's a list of colors that have the word "red" written in green and "blue" written in orange, etc.

Very interesting idea though.

And why do the Packers in Bears colors look like the Illini?

Hey what about football's biggest rivalry. That's right, someone has to do Seahawks and Steelers.

Uh, we played each other like, only once.... oh and once this year... but still

Alright fine, we're not rivals, but Seattle is still really bitter about Super Bowl XL. Well the true fans at least.

Quest2copy.pngnflseattlelr4.png

fifaunitedstateschampsnc4.pngTottenhamHotspur.png

For the good people of cleveland

cleveland-ravens.png

Does that make them the Cleveland Purples? :therock:

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Steelers/Bengals? It seems since the Browns havent been doing so well recently and weve had less competition against them, weve been rivaling the Bengals alot more. Both fanbases are very crazy.

The Bengals don't have a fanbase. They have a bunch of people who come out of the woodwork every ten years when the Bengals win more than 8 games and pretend they support their team through thick and thin. The Bengals only have a fanbase when they're good. It's not like the Browns or Steelers.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived