Tampa Bay Baseball Concept

patsox

Is it better than you're previous logo? Yes.

Is it what should be used? No.

VitaminD's critique is spot on. I do think it look better than what you had, but it looks like too much is going on. Since you're trying for a "timeless" feel you need to keep it extremely simple.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

By the way that is supposed to be 'TBDR'.

Why would you have a "TBDR" logo for a Tampa Bay Rays concept? Weren't you purposely dropping the "Devil"?

But what do you think of the Tampa Bay logo?

Why would you have a "TBDR" logo for a Tampa Bay Rays concept? Weren't you purposely dropping the "Devil"?

Well. If that question right there isn't a begging for attention...

C&C Please.

Well. If that question right there isn't a begging for attention...

C&C Please.

OK...well they are dropping the Devil officially. So you don't need the D. Ok. Now all great designs shouldn't look forced. The edges are way to choppy like a 7 year old cut it from craft paper. TAKE YOUR TIME! And you are forcing the ray into a design that can't support it. Also the colors remind me of the old joke that when the Marlins were entering the league there colors were going to be SweetN'Lo pink, Equal blue and the Yellow the other sugar substitute uses. You need to use a dark color, and NOT BLACK!.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

1. Seriously, watermark isn't needed at this point, just makes the image look a little worse.

2. The heavy gradients in the background are kind of distracting.....*great idea there.

3. Since the uniforms aren't anything special, basically a blank template with your logo..id just show off the logo on a larger scale.

4. Keep going with the logo. I like where your going, actually creating something with some meaning behind it. Just needs to go thru some more refining IMO.

*take that with a grain of humor please

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The hat's too blurry, the socks are pixelated, the number is too high up, and I still don't know what the hell that monogram is supposed to say.

THere you go.

philly.png

The hat's too blurry, the socks are pixelated, the number is too high up, and I still don't know what the hell that monogram is supposed to say.

THere you go.

You come off as a very rude person sometimes.

THere you go.

You come off as an over-sensitive person alot of times :D

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

So is it Tampa Bay Rays? Then Tampa Bay Devil Rays? Now Tampa Rays? :blink: Make up your mind!

Take off the watermark, no one is going to steal the work.

Put some names on the jerseys... the Rays aren't the Yankees/Sox/etc...

Good job on changing the colours... about the only improvement I see.

Wade-sig.png

THere you go.

I'm actually pretty loveable. I just like to poop on people who thinks their :censored: don't stink.

philly.png

I'll speak as the resident Rays fan, and I don't like this at all.

The logo reminds me of a Rorschach inkblot test. It doesn't identify clearly what it is supposed to be representing. This logo looks like a jumble of different ideas.

Patsox, no offense to you, but please take the C&C seriously. Originally, we were actually trying to help you, but now that you'vr closed your eyes and plugged your ears, many of us are not willing to assist you, because of the immature way you portray yourself.

THere you go.

Why must you make it so easy for us?

On the concept, still plain-jane. Not much going on. The logo as a "Ray" is still too much of a stretch. And your also trying to incorporate too many letters into one monogram. I mean, this last one you've titled "Tampa Rays", yet you still feature a "B" in the monogram. Doesn't make any sense. Besides, they play in St. Petersburg and would never go by just Tampa as long as they play there.

Come on, Patsy, put some effort into it. LISTEN to people.

And why the hell are you wanting to wage a war against anybody under 17? (see his member title... unless he's already changed it again) Some group of pre-schoolers still your lunch money?

Archived