Adam sandler movie quotes

specialk

Let's hear your favourite quotes from movies like happy gilmore, billy madison, big daddy, mr. deeds and don't be afraid to throw in some dumb and dumber quotes.

Fat Kid: Miss Vaughn! Someone ate all our bag lunches

Miss Vaughn: What kinda person would eat 30 bag-a-lunches

Old Lady: I'll tell you who ate those lunches, it was that damn sasquatch!

3JymF.png

I ate lunch at Billy Madison's house everyday for four years... I even had a one-on-one meeting with Mr. Sandler on the set of Billy Madison back on July 15, 1994.

Just thought I'd say that, cause it was awesome   :D

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Shooter: Stay out of my way! listen to what i say, or you'll pay

Happy: why dont i just go eat some hay? we can lay by the bay and make stuff outta clay, whatd'ya say?

Chubbs: Thanks for dressing up

Happy: If i saw myself in clothes like that, i'd have to kick my own @$$

good call on the they're all hilarious, it's so true, and that's awesome how you met ADAM SANDLER, he's hilarious, my favourite of his movies is definitely billy madison.

Sandler: That snack pack looks good.

Little kids nods his head

Sandler: Do you wanna trade me for my banana

Little kid shakes his head no

Sandler: You know how badly i can beat you right?

Little kids nods his head

Not really sandler but from happy gilmore:

Excuse me, mr mcgavin, do you think you can reach the green from here in 2 shots?

Mcgavin: That's impossible

Ogre lookin guy: I beg to differ, mr gilmore did that less then two hours ago

Mcgavin: well good for happy gilmo..my..g*d!

3JymF.png

Yeah, they're all hilarious... that's why :P

If you watch them, and compare them, you will see that they are not funny, The Only thing funny about any of his movies are the other people. Or the parts he's not a part of.  The things he does is just dumb.  Like in that Movie Airheads, when he's outside the raido station and he sees that cop, and he starts walking dumb. Many people thought that was so funny. HOW? HOW is that funny? Then theres Happy Gilmore. The only funny people in that movie was Ben Stiller, and that BIG Ugly dude that said " I think thats Mr. Gilmores Jacket."  Then Little Nicky, Come on people the dudes Voice was just stupid. Hmm just like his movie before hand WaterBoy. Same Fool, Same fool making a dumb voice.  GOD His Movies are the SAME.

Now I can see you'r post for someone who hates him why does you watch his movies. So There I said for you all. Well I'll tell you Why, because they are on T.V. all the time, and what a better way to watch them and find more things about the movie to compare them to each other. :angry:

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

Yeah, they're all hilarious... that's why :P

If you watch them, and compare them, you will see that they are not funny, The Only thing funny about any of his movies are the other people. Or the parts he's not a part of. The things he does is just dumb. Like in that Movie Airheads, when he's outside the raido station and he sees that cop, and he starts walking dumb. Many people thought that was so funny. HOW? HOW is that funny? Then theres Happy Gilmore. The only funny people in that movie was Ben Stiller, and that BIG Ugly dude that said " I think thats Mr. Gilmores Jacket." Then Little Nicky, Come on people the dudes Voice was just stupid. Hmm just like his movie before hand WaterBoy. Same Fool, Same fool making a dumb voice. GOD His Movies are the SAME.

Now I can see you'r post for someone who hates him why does you watch his movies. So There I said for you all. Well I'll tell you Why, because they are on T.V. all the time, and what a better way to watch them and find more things about the movie to compare them to each other. :angry:

Well, in the words of Adam Sandler:

ha ha ha ha ha ha...SHUT UP!

Yeah really, why did you feel the need to hijack a thread where we give adam sandler quotes so you could trash on him?

Did you do this just to piss us off?

I don't care that you hate his movies, or think he's unfunny, that's your opinion, but to come into this thread saying crap like that is looking for trouble.

Grow up.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Happy Gilmore: "don't touch my puck, don't you ever touch my puck" as he's draped on the ice beating the H*LL out of some poor schmuck. Later: (coaches watching from above),"not a real strong skater is he!?", "but man what a powershot."-about that time the puck hits the glass, shattering it!

Waterboy: Coach (Henry Winkler) says to Bobby Bouche, "hey Bobby,Gatorade is better", Bobby with a surprised looked on his face, then the Coach says,

"just kidding, USE it on the field" , then hears chants from the Iowa Hawkeyes saying "Water sucks, it really, really sucks".

:laugh:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived