Staal Brothers Arrested In Minnesota

cleckie

F-in' Canucks tinkingne dey rule de worlde, hey!

Maybe they should trade Jordan to the Habs where he will be of drinking age...

Now that I think of it, where the heck was Marc???

If Jordan's going to underage drink, he could have at least brought along Jared, too.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I wonder if any of the motorists stopped after realizing Eric Staal was screaming at them... :P

I also wonder if this is bad enough for Staal to be off the cover of NHL 08, probably not though...

Au Contraire... it's part of the EA Sports Jinx!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

F-in' Canucks tinkingne dey rule de worlde, hey!

Maybe they should trade Jordan to the Habs where he will be of drinking age...

Now that I think of it, where the heck was Marc???

If Jordan's going to underage drink, he could have at least brought along Jared, too.

I have a feeling Mom had somethnig to do with that....

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Had they only gone drinking in Winnipeg, like so many other underage Minnesotans, all of this could have been avoided.

So that's what Winnipeg is for.

Exactly. It's a bigger, colder Windsor, but with worse strip clubs.

That's why I moved to Vancouver. The strip clubs.

..mmmmm....Muggs & Juggs......

They should have done it in Montreal. Legal age is 18 and there's an entire street 10 blocks long of nothing but stripclubs. B)

Thugs, gangsters. Commissioner Bettman should ban them for * years. Thugs are not welcome in my game.

I think the appropriate term is "hooligans". "Thugs' implies that violence was involved.

They should be suspended. I don't know if the NHL has a conduct policy, but they should. However, I know the Hurricants have said they aren't going to do anything about it.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

I think the appropriate term is "hooligans". "Thugs' implies that violence was involved.

O RLY? :therock:

hooliganGETTY070606_228x226.jpg

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Oh, I though "thugs" implied that the offenders were black. My bad, either way, it doesn't fit.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Oh, I though "thugs" implied that the offenders were black. My bad, either way, it doesn't fit.

Thugs=negroes

Punks=whites

Hooligans=poor dental hygiene

So if you' talking about a white person, and have poor dental hygiene (otherwise known as your stereotypical Brit) then that translates to a Punk Hooligan?

I saw, I came, I left.

All I know is that now that these guys are big time athletes, they shouldn't be associating with these type of people.

Don't they know that they should eliminate all connections with the "posse" they had when they were growing up? Have they not learned a damn thing? Eric shouldn't even be hanging out with Jordan anymore. He's a bad influence. He needs to just cut him out of his life.

Archived