2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

I thought it said Sept 13th....ah :censored:!

It did, he's not telling the truth. It's it funny how he can't find his camera?

Yes that is a challenge prove me wrong buddy.

Ahh! I can't tell if this is bad sarcasm or someone with the wrong information!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It did, he's not telling the truth. Isn't it funny how he can't find his camera?

Woah there tough guy, it did come out today. Solid investigation skills ole' chap.

It did, he's not telling the truth. Isn't it funny how he can't find his camera?

Woah there tough guy, it did come out today. Solid investigation skills ole' chap.

http://www.easports.com/

Hey so that's what "In Stores" means! Live and learn.

capt.a62dd8c356b74aeea25012dbc2578bc6.ducks_hockey_ksd102.jpg

i dont know if this is anything, but the ducks opened training camp today and although there is no shot of their jerseys, their socks and pants appear to be the same which is a good sign. also, is it just me or is their logo really small on the front of the practice jersey? i have no idea if it was like that last year or not but it definatley looks smaller than the regular jersey.

capt.a62dd8c356b74aeea25012dbc2578bc6.ducks_hockey_ksd102.jpg

i dont know if this is anything, but the ducks opened training camp today and although there is no shot of their jerseys, their socks and pants appear to be the same which is a good sign. also, is it just me or is their logo really small on the front of the practice jersey? i have no idea if it was like that last year or not but it definatley looks smaller than the regular jersey.

EDIT: Nevermind, off-topic and just bitchy in general.

Just saw the new 2K8 commercial. The Dallas script is bigger than the image a few posts above. Still can't find any pics anywhere though.

Yep noticed that one too.

Posted at UniWatch.

1360223394_4249bab72a_o.jpg

I'm a little disappointed. It seems so uninspired, lazy. It needs green. The old black jerseys are extremely popular so if they put the logo on this I would expect them to be popular as well. I think the whites will be okay. At least it's not the Mooterus.

usa-sm.giffinland-sm.gifstars1-sm.gifdall1-sm.gif

It did, he's not telling the truth. It's it funny how he can't find his camera?

Ahh! I can't tell if this is bad sarcasm or someone with the wrong information!

Bad Sarcasm :D

untitled-6.jpg

The website is wrong. It's Sept 12th.

*edit* I just spoke with Game Crazy, and they said 2k8 came out today, NHL 08 comes out tomorrow.

*edit* I just spoke with Game Crazy, and they said 2k8 came out today, NHL 08 comes out tomorrow.

It ships on 9/11 so that's when it "comes out". Stores may receive the game at different times. The website says that it will be in stores by 9/13.

It ships on 9/11 so that's when it "comes out". Stores may receive the game at different times. The website says that it will be in stores by 9/13.

Well what do you know? Apparently some of you guys need to brush up on your invesitgation skills. Just because someone has something does not mean the game isn't out. I called his bluff and we've yet to see any photos out of him. Your telling me he can't get his hands on a camera? If I had the game right now I'd be getting the cell phone camera off my brother and posting picks.

He said he has it but can't get pictures I didn't believe him. Simple as that.

untitled-6.jpg

Well what do you know? Apparently some of you guys need to brush up on your invesitgation skills. Just because someone has something does not mean the game isn't out. I called his bluff and we've yet to see any photos out of him. Your telling me he can't get his hands on a camera? If I had the game right now I'd be getting the cell phone camera off my brother and posting picks.

He said he has it but can't get pictures I didn't believe him. Simple as that.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT WITH THE SARCASM AHHHHHHHHHHH...

Amaz

... I can't even see where the knob is

ing Grace

Could you post a pic you lucky 08 owner !

if i could find my digi-cam, I would, but even then It's not a huge difference

looks sharper (maybe some redefining of the wing tips?) and the blue is definitely darker.....like the blue seen in the Kariya "pant leak" pictures....

heck, if i find the camera ill post it but dont wait up

How do you have NHL 08? Its not even out yet...

I went to a store on the release date and bought it. No smoke & mirrors necessary.

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achieve...%5d%3adh)k%3fzu

gamertag = Tha Mailman

that said, i think it looking different was just an optical illusion. EA has this 3D shading thing going on with the logos to make them stand out and i think thats why i thought it looked different at first. (e.g. outside is darker but center is lighter). much of the note looks inky blue almost black....but it's just the effect they have on it

ps: found the camera, cant find the USB for it lol

2k8 came out Monday, 08 came out today

Hey Mat, could you please answer me this : Does the game include old logos for create-a-team like the Nordiques or Jets ?

I know I could just see it for myself, but I'll only have the game on friday and I started a huge dynasty project including the Nordiques, Jets and other old franchises and was planning on creating everything from scratch including rosters and everything for the entire league since Fantasy Draft isn't in this year.

So before I go any further and draft over 300 players, I'd love to have an answer !

Archived