Jamestown Vikings

garygorilla

This is the best logos I could find. I really like the secondary logo - the Viking Ship.

I really like their logos - I recognize the style, anybody know who did the logos??

Looks like the Vikings and the Thunder have similarities.

Secondary: jvsecondary.jpg

jvlogo.jpg

MV Thunder (for comparison) mvthunderfinal_small.jpg

Go Vikings - the MAHL has four good sets of logos, IMO the IceMiners logo is kinda of a dud! :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

This is the best logos I could find. I really like the secondary logo - the Viking Ship.

I really like their logos - I recognize the style, anybody know who did the logos??

Looks like the Vikings and the Thunder have similarities.

Secondary: jvsecondary.jpg

jvlogo.jpg

MV Thunder (for comparison) mvthunderfinal_small.jpg

Go Vikings - the MAHL has four good sets of logos, IMO the IceMiners logo is kinda of a dud! :blink:

They look much better than another local WNY minor league team...I really missed watching them when they were the Batavia Clippers....

BAT_5464.gif

The use of the Viking in this way, exploiting his image for the fun and whimsy of sport, is offensive and should not be used in any way. The Vikings were a proud and nobel people who do not deserve to be treated in this way...

(obviously in jest... but you get my point)

Nice logo. I dig the 2ndary...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

QUOTE: "believe Francis Santaquilani is responsible for most" -

His work is wonderful - he's good!!! No He's great!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived