New hampshire fisher cats

Ez Street

"Culliz".  :P

My only hope is that the primary color isn't brown...we know who won't like that!  :D

I do like the logos, though.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Beautiful job! I like these a lot. Just to appease my own curiosity, I had to find out what exactly a "fisher cat" was, so I found a picture:

fisherpic.gif

I'd say they did a fine job representing it. Fantastic logos. The colors, even though I hate brown, actually work. I think it could look really nice on a uniform.

Very nicely done set. Almost as good as our board could have come up with!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Seeing these logos is really vindicating...I know I was in the minority of people who didn't like the Primaries identity and was supportive of the name change to Fishercats.  Having family in Northern New Hampshire and Northern Vermont I really want to congradulate the design team on capturing the spirit of wild New England (yes there is in fact such a thing).

Also...some Fishercat facts (since it seems very few people know what they are):  

Fishercats (or Fishers) are related to wolverines, badgers and other members of the weasel family.  The Fisher is one of only a few predators known to successfully prey upon porcupines.  Like their cousins the wolverine, Fishers have no hesitation in attacking larger animals, including people, if they feel threatened.  They are also a major success story in the New England forest conservation effort having been nearly wiped out in the region by the turn of the 20th century.

Wow. Studio Simon is quite the shop. I love their stuff! I reccomend all the readers of this thread check it out!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Very nice logo system. Colors are unique and should work well for a baseball team. It has a New Hampshire feel to it.

I've been in contact with Studio Simon after I read an article on the 2001 Superbowl logo in How Design. Very nice guys and fantastic work. They recently sent me their mailer. A desktop calendar with a variety of their work.

hasn't the lead designer for Studio Simon posted here

in the past? I thought it was just one guy, he used to work for the Dodgers and now lives in KY. It's all solid stuff, I really like what he did with the Dodgers all those years, the outfield wall was pretty cool.

the studio simon stuff is great....i think they are based in kentucky, but they do EVERYTHING for the LA Dodgers.

Well, they don't do everything...in fact, the lead Graphic Designer for the Dodgers is occasionally on this board...he's an employee of the team as well...he and I communicate quite a bit.

the studio simon stuff is great....i think they are based in kentucky, but they do EVERYTHING for the LA Dodgers.

Well, they don't do everything...in fact, the lead Graphic Designer for the Dodgers is occasionally on this board...he's an employee of the team as well...he and I communicate quite a bit.

i stand corrected, but they do alot of dodgers stuff.

Archived