So, since the big boys won't let him wrestle...

tBBP

Boy, times sho' is tough when you can't play football, ain't it?

This story keeps getting funnier and funnier with this cat.

Read the link here.

Two things to point out in here: 1) note the name Pac and his patna have chosen for themselves (and think of the connotation that name has with Pac and his NFL issues); and 2) Check out the name of the record label--and the NFL's reaction to THAT...which, in my own opinion, is pretty daggone--er...bitchy, to say the least.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I would think that no matter what the story is if it involves Adam Jones, people are going to say, "What an idiot!!!11one" or "This guy just doesn't get it!!!oneandahalf" or "He needz 2 go away!!!hundredone"

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It's hard to believe the NFL is the same league that allowed this.

Different era, back then players did not make as much, in fact Russ Francis wrestled in the off season in the AWA.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Maybe he can surpass the 78 copies some basketball player sold......

It was Troy Hudson of the Minnesota Timberwolves, he goes by the name of T-Hud (and his album went THUD). You know your album ain't :censored: when you can't outsell K-Fed or Ron Artest.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It was Troy Hudson of the Minnesota Timberwolves, he goes by the name of T-Hud (and his album went THUD). You know your album ain't :censored: when you can't outsell K-Fed or Ron Artest.

For a professional basketball player, you would think he has more than 78 friends and family members....

For a professional basketball player, you would think he has more than 78 friends and family members....

... or children....

I saw, I came, I left.

Not to condemn or to condone either way, but how did Allan Iverson's album do?

Lammy, Allen Iverson a.k.a. Jewelz never actually released his album (Non-Fiction) due to all the backlash and probably the fact that it sucked. He only released a single track entitled "40 Bars" that was blasted for violent, misogynistic, and homophobic content...

Among Jewelz' gems:

You man enough to pull a gun / Be man enough to squeeze it.

Get murdered in a second in the 1st degree / Come to me with f*gg*t tendencies / You'll be sleeping where the maggots be

Everybody stay fly get money kill and :censored: bitches / I'm hittin anything in plain view for my riches

Shaq was 'waq' but people actually bought his :censored:. Chris Webber (C-Webb) put out an album that sucked. We were reluctant witnesses to the Ron Artest debacle. Kobe Bryant dropped a single (K.O.B.E.) featuring Tyra Banks, but not even that could save him as his album "Visions" was so weak, it never saw the light of day. As far as football players, I remember Ricky Watters doing an album and whatever the hell that Deion Sanders stuff was and who can forget T.O.'s "I'm Back" song...

... or children....

RACIST!!!!!

Not to condemn or to condone either way, but how did Allan Iverson's album do?

... and whatever the hell that Deion Sanders stuff was ...

That, my friend, was PrimeTime's immortal "Must Be the Money" video. Feast your eyes upon thusly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyNMz_LxEoA

I'd rather not.

Archived