going to the ducks game sept 1st

tj4eck

me and my best friend will be going to the oregon vs houston game sept 1st at autzen

it will be my second game there (haven't been there since joey was there)

i'll take pics hopefully

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

high-five Duck buddy. just stay away from the student section, we do serious business there. I'm incredibly glad I can go to all the home games this year - also my last year as a student. and we get the Civil War! I've been to more than a few practices this summer (...to stand around, bored, and look for things to write about) and, luckily, the team looks pretty sharp, hopefully Dixon can keep his confidence together and Stewart can keep his ankles together. Oh, and hopefully the defense doesn't shift to the injury table, and we find a kicker....far too many questions to be really comfortable going into the season.

pfft HURR HURR OREGON UNIFORM JOKES HOW CREATIVE. if I ignore them will they go away? seriously, nobody at school here likes them either, or at least nobody outright loves them. that horse died a while ago, and it ain't getting any deader.

harperdc.gif

Go Houston!

I want to ask what kind of business is done in the student section at Autzen? I mean, outside of probably seeing 100's of dummies getting roasted on the wacky weed of course. :P

I want to ask what kind of business is done in the student section at Autzen? I mean, outside of probably seeing 100's of dummies getting roasted on the wacky weed of course. :P

I dunno, having a team with a bowl shot to cheer for is kinda serious business. standing up, yelling, and paying attention all game just gets a degree of difficulty when you have to do all that while buzzed too.

harperdc.gif

high-five Duck buddy. just stay away from the student section, we do serious business there. I'm incredibly glad I can go to all the home games this year - also my last year as a student. and we get the Civil War! I've been to more than a few practices this summer (...to stand around, bored, and look for things to write about) and, luckily, the team looks pretty sharp, hopefully Dixon can keep his confidence together and Stewart can keep his ankles together. Oh, and hopefully the defense doesn't shift to the injury table, and we find a kicker....far too many questions to be really comfortable going into the season.

pfft HURR HURR OREGON UNIFORM JOKES HOW CREATIVE. if I ignore them will they go away? seriously, nobody at school here likes them either, or at least nobody outright loves them. that horse died a while ago, and it ain't getting any deader.

are ya goin to the game?

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Archived