Portland Trailblazers Uniform Change

Schilly

It doesn't take a genius to see that if a team like the Blazers is going to change uniforms, the timing is right. On a radio interview last night Trailblazers GM, Kevin Pritchard, said that VP Mike Golub and other front office members are considering if not already working on new Uniforms for the Trailblazers. The Interview aired on the weekly "Court Side Thursday Night" hosted by the teams broadcasters, and presented on the Local Channel owned by Paul Allen.

That's all I've got

It would probably have to me for the 2008-2009 season or beyond...the deadline for this coming season passed a long time ago.

Unless it had already been submitted and was pending league approval which might be why his comment was kinda sketchy as to the situation, wehter they are discussing or in progress.

It would probably have to me for the 2008-2009 season or beyond...the deadline for this coming season passed a long time ago.

Unless it had already been submitted and was pending league approval which might be why his comment was kinda sketchy as to the situation, wehter they are discussing or in progress.

I doubt it, considering they didn't know they had the number one overall pick when the deadline passed (if I have my timeline correct). Teams always change their look when they have a new franchise player waiting in the throes, because they know they can sell tons of jerseys.

(see: Falcons with Vick, Cavs with LeBron, etc).

The Blazers aren't on the official list for 2007-2008.

I doubt it, considering they didn't know they had the number one overall pick when the deadline passed (if I have my timeline correct). Teams always change their look when they have a new franchise player waiting in the throes, because they know they can sell tons of jerseys.

The Cavs re-design happened even before they knew they were going to suck that year to get LeBron. I don't think you can use them as example.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

so how many teams ARE on the list, Pantone??

Well, I'm not Pantone, But I can answer the question for 0708.

I dunno about the 0809 season yet, but I am aware of the 0708 changes, most which have been revealed.

As I remember,

Atlanta Hawks - New Unis, New logo, Color changes

Miami Heat- Color Change

Washington Wizards - Color Change

Indiana Pacers - New alternate

Sixers - New jerseys

I think that's all...

Miami Heat- Color Change

That's new to me. Any details. As far as I know they will be wearing some 1990 throwback jerseys a few time this years, anything else is new to me.

The Heat just changed their Red to the shade they had already been using for their alts. Here's the difference - old:

MiamiHeat_FRC_2007_SOL.jpg

New:

MiamiHeat_FRC_9999_SOL.jpg

The Cavs re-design happened even before they knew they were going to suck that year to get LeBron. I don't think you can use them as example.

Cleveland Cavaliers records:

99-00: 32-50

00-01: 30-52

01-02: 29-53

I'm sure they had a hunch they were going to suck that next season as well. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived