Discrimibattle xi voting

Discrim

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crap i meant to do this but i forgot!! i just had the logo left

oh well

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

said it in the original thread but forgot to set a time, so i'll say it here: it's over on Saturday night, 9 pm central time.  would be sunday, except for that big game at the end :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i am going

1 rheistad

2 mjrbaseball

3 gms

I kinda thought originality in the design of the game was important, so went for the two that weren't just straight all star game match ups 1 and 2, after that it was pretty much take your pick I thought!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

can I vote again? :D

*hits mjrbaseball*

sorry, no.  but you can go watch a man rap with his mouth wired shut for $10 :laugh:

2016cubscreamsig.png

the fellas decided to keep an unofficial score this time :)

cool with that, makes my job easier :;):

anyways, here are the six invincible men of uniform skill...in order of finish, from sixth to first:

rheistad: 10

Ramirez #24: 12

mjrbaseball: 13

Roger Clemente: 20 1/2

it was pretty much a two horse race all the way, kind of how it'd be if you put Ohio State, Michigan, Miami, LSU, USC and Oklahoma in the same room: the Buckeyes and Blue would go Freddy vs Jason on everyone and then themselves, which is what happened here.  joel and GMS ran away with this battle, so now i will announce the runner up...

joel_fiasco: 34 1/2

and that means the winner is...

GMS1122!!!: 37

a slim margin by any means, 2 1/2 points...damn that was close!  congrats to GMS, joel, RC, rhiestad, mjr, Ramirez...well, everybody who took part!  Gonna chill on sunday, watch that one game and then start the new Battle monday.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived