MacroBrews®

StPatty33

Wow. What a way to return.

The overall design is awesome. Although my only problem with it is the amount of gradients used.

The below gradients should be changed to flat colors:

1. The shadow beneath the MacroBrews

2. "original" text

3. The thin oval

Looking at it more, the leather helmet logo should be simpified and made to look more like the football at the bottom of the logo. Given outlines, smoothed out a little. Y'know... more logoish. Haha.

Oh, last thing. The "Makers of Fine Fantasy Football" script should be boldened, and made to look less smushed vertically.

The logo as it is looks great, and I'm excited to see how much better it can get.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Thanks for the feedback! I haven't had a chance to adjust it with your suggestions, but I wanted to show the flat version v/the gradiented version (that's really just supposed to look more like a real reflective label).

MBstraight.png

MBs-1.png

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Thanks for the feedback! I haven't had a chance to adjust it with your suggestions, but I wanted to show the flat version v/the gradiented version (that's really just supposed to look more like a real reflective label).

image removed

image removed

Wow. (again)

I'd be fine with the main label gradient with the water.

The biggest thing is getting a color to substitute the various gradients without having it get lost in the main label gradient. This means you'd have to find another shade of tan/brown to put in the gradients place, or introduce another color, such as black.

Alright, here's the last of all these random updates today. I think I've found a happy medium. While the "logo" would be the standard no-gradient version, this is the best looking "souped up" version, in my opinion. I added noise to the gold to make it a bit more sparkly, and scaled back the gradient so it wasn't so extreme:

MB2II.png

And a secondary. I know it doesn't need all the effects, I just did it for continuity at the moment:

MB3.png

spacer.png

Alright, here's the last of all these random updates today. I think I've found a happy medium. While the "logo" would be the standard no-gradient version, this is the best looking "souped up" version, in my opinion. I added noise to the gold to make it a bit more sparkly, and scaled back the gradient so it wasn't so extreme:

image removed

And a secondary. I know it doesn't need all the effects, I just did it for continuity at the moment:

image removed

Wow.3

They just keep getting better and better.

Right now, if you look at the "Makers of Fine FB" wordmark, it almost looks like the font for the Harry Potter books' chapter titles, Lumos.

So I'd update it one last time regarding this bit of c&c I posted

Looking at it more, the leather helmet logo should be simpified and made to look more like the football at the bottom of the logo. Given outlines, smoothed out a little. Y'know... more logoish. Haha.

Oh, last thing. The "Makers of Fine Fantasy Football" script should be boldened, and made to look less smushed vertically.

:jawdrop:

How much time would it take for you to basically graphically overhaul my entire life? That's unbelievable work in every form - flat, gradient/shadowed, and with condensation. I'm totally speechless.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! I've got the final tweaks to the MB and wordmark, though I'm at work and can't post them. I just came up with the idea 10 minutes before I left for work this morning so I haven't had the chance to fully execute the idea yet. I think it'll add another dimension to the lettering though.

Thanks again for the feedback!

spacer.png

You know better than that--when I say I'm done with something I'm not really ever done done, haha. Which do you prefer, the white outline like on these (I think it makes it look more like a glass), or without the white outline per the previous posting?

MBnewmark.png

spacer.png

Archived