"Official" 2007 College Football Thread

Drew22

Well...Kansas has 48 points in the first half. <_< I believe it should be open to debate as to whether or not Kansas would score faster without the Blackshirts being out there.

And I've decided Ganz is a better QB than Keller.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well...Kansas has 48 points in the first half. <_< I believe it should be open to debate as to whether or not Kansas would score faster without the Blackshirts being out there.

The Jayhawks now have 62 points... Hold on, make that 69 points. Um, usually it's Nebraska dropping this kind of points on Kansas, not the other way around.

I now start to wonder if ol' Tom has not tried to find some phone numbers to replace the entire staff.

The Jayhawks now have 62 points... Hold on, make that 69 points. Um, usually it's Nebraska dropping this kind of points on Kansas, not the other way around.

I now start to wonder if ol' Tom has not tried to find some phone numbers to replace the entire staff.

I wouldn't mind if he fed the coaching staff to Jabba the Hutt Mark Mangino. :mad:

The scary thing is Nebraska's offense hasn't been playing that poorly...at least before the turnovers started.

76 for Kansas now...most they've ever scored, while Bill Callahan broke his own record for most points allowed in school history.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Make it 76-31.

Is that Mark Mangino on the Kansas sideline, or Bill Self?

Wow I guess the Black Shirts are now the Black and Blue.

Whiteshirts.

Oh...and 76-39 for the final. And KU wasn't running up the score....they could have hit triple digits easily if they wanted to. And that would have been justified based on the history of this series.

Today, we are all otaku.

Why the :censored: did Notre Dame not kick the figgie right now?

Today, we are all otaku.

Two upsets in Canadian University football today. Both of them happening in the two OUA semifinals. #5 Laurier lost at home to unranked Guelph 38-31 after leading the Gryphons 21-0 after the 1st quarter. In the other semi-final defending Yates Cup champions #2 Ottawa lost to #10 Western Ontario 23-16.

The conference finals are almost all set now.

The Jewett Trophy (Atlantic University Sport Championship) : St. Francis Xavier @ Saint Marys

The Dunsmore Cup (Quebec Student Sports Federation Championship) : Concordia @ Laval

The Yates Cup (Ontario University Athletics) : Western @ Guelph

The Hardy Trophy (Canada West Universities Athletic Association) : Regina vs. Calgary/Manitoba (If Manitoba wins they will host, if Calgary wins, Regina will host)

1zqy8ok.gif

Hello, Weis is a Belichick disciple. You think he's gonna kick a field goal?

But, this is good: Navy is posed to finally exorcise the demons. Let's hope they do as they are in Overtime right now.

Hello, Weis is a Belichick disciple. You think he's gonna kick a field goal?

But, this is good: Navy is posed to finally exorcise the demons. Let's hope they do as they are in Overtime right now.

I think Belichick would kick it rather than risk overtime in this situation.

Not even Scott Linehan is this stupid....although Navy's defense is going to be the end of them.

EDIT-I don't care if you make it on 4th and inches....in that situation KICK THE FIELD GOAL.

Today, we are all otaku.

Make it 76-31.

Whiteshirts.

Oh...and 76-39 for the final. And KU wasn't running up the score....they could have hit triple digits easily if they wanted to. And that would have been justified based on the history of this series.

76?! Like viper said, if you want something to represent how crazy this year has been, there it is: Nebraska giving up 76.

Make it 76-31.

Whiteshirts.

76?! Like viper said, if you want something to represent how crazy this year has been, there it is: Nebraska giving up 76.

Nebraska hadn't given up 76 points since the 1800s.

LvZYtbZ.png

Make it 76-31.

Whiteshirts.

Nebraska hadn't given up 76 points since the 1800s.

The Varsity football team of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Cornhuskers does not claim whatever archaic game you are citing within its official records.

EDIT-and now Weis finally kicks the field goal!

2nd EDIT-Notre Dame should not need "the luck of the Irish" to beat flippin' Navy.

Today, we are all otaku.

0_0

Oh my... Triple OT for Navy-ND, folks. It can't be anymore exciting then this, man.

Well Notre Dame's going to have to score 8 now.

Today, we are all otaku.

Navy gets the 2 point conversion, and with Notre Dame left to try to equal it, methinks this one is over.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

DROPPED! Oh no....

Flag on Navy! We are gonna have a 4th OT. (BTW, the call: Bogus. Very Bogus... Then again, it's Notre Dame. Last thing they want is to have the last vestige of their once former glory die)

Archived