Columbus destroyers

mac

the buffalo destroyers moved to columbus this summer, and as a columbus native i'm very excited by this, but here we are 2 weeks before the season starts and they haven't unveiled new unifroms, so i'm thinking they will just use the old ones. Does anyone know what the buffalo destroyers unifroms looked like?

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And by the way, I encourage everyone to watch more Arena Football this year!

How much are they paying you? I WANT THE TRUTH! :laugh:

lol... They aren't paying me anything. I just think they should be rewarded with a strong and loyal fanbase for the great efforts they are making to bring a really fun brand of football to people at  affordable prices and for not making themselves "untouchable" like their big brother, the NFL.

the buffalo destroyers moved to columbus this summer, and as a columbus native i'm very excited by this, but here we are 2 weeks before the season starts and they haven't unveiled new unifroms, so i'm thinking they will just use the old ones. Does anyone know what the buffalo destroyers unifroms looked like?

I thought I heard they weren't changing the unis, but I would hope they would at least change the buffalo head logo.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

I played racquetball with a guy who recently got cut by the Destroyers and he said they were working out in plain, un-decaled (is  that a term?) helmets.  None of the imprinted stuff that he got had anything other than the wordmark.

That seems like a lazy excuse... Philadelphia, Austin and New Orleans managed to get everything established. They even had half the work already done for them by moving from Buffalo. They could just use the same unis and just come up with a new logo. Oh well... Better late than never I guess. I just think that not having a set identity in your first season in a new city is a bad move. People don't have something rally around. Plus, if you know that a new identity is coming the following year, why buy merchandise?

Archived