NEW Coca-Cola 20 oz bottle design

BadSeed84

There is no need to tamper with this.

:huh:

While I agree with the said statement, I find it rather ironic that the maker of said statement did, indeed, make it.

Well, pepsi a few months ago (I'll say june) first came out with their 20oz bottles having the pepsi logo on the plastic part.

Of course this isnt new at all, I mean how long has gatorade had their logo on the plastic, for many many years.

There is no need to tamper with this.

:huh:

While I agree with the said statement, I find it rather ironic that the maker of said statement did, indeed, make it.

Well, pepsi a few months ago (I'll say june) first came out with their 20oz bottles having the pepsi logo on the plastic part.

Of course this isnt new at all, I mean how long has gatorade had their logo on the plastic, for many many years.

As long as they don't mess with what's in the bottle, I don't care what it looks like.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Also, I don't even hold the bottle there so that makes it even more stupid.

That's what I was going to say. How many people actually hold the bottle down there when they drink from it? I think that most people, including myself, hold the bottle around the label. I have a feeling that this is more for looks though. I think it looks better than what they used to have though.

Also, I don't even hold the bottle there so that makes it even more stupid.

That's what I was going to say. How many people actually hold the bottle down there when they drink from it? I think that most people, including myself, hold the bottle around the label. I have a feeling that this is more for looks though. I think it looks better than what they used to have though.

Strange. I just realized the canadian bottles no longer say classic.

newcocacolatb6.jpg

Otherwise it's pretty much the same bottle.

DallasJerseySig.gif

Did Canada ever get New Coke or Coke II? I thought that's were the "Classic" designation came from. Is that right?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It'll F up your teeth, classic or not...so it's all good.

Anyways yeah i was thinking about the bottle after i saw that image and when i was at the gas station inside the store getting something to drink i saw a bottle that made sense.

evian_bottle.jpg

Works well for water but i mean it's where you hold the bottle that makes sense. Who holds the bottle from the bottom? It's always middle or by the neck, bottom not so much.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Did Canada ever get New Coke or Coke II? I thought that's were the "Classic" designation came from. Is that right?

I'm pretty sure it did make an appearance up here. Our close proximity to the states usually ensures that we see all the wonderful cola variations from pepsi and coke.

vcx, i love those evian bottles. The design just makes sense. They clip to a carabiner really well. Great for short hikes... Nothing the quality of a solid nalgene bottle... but for an off the shelf product they're great.. and yes, the location of the grip is great.

DallasJerseySig.gif

thats great because now you can get a better grip on your coca cola while jogging or cycling or any other activity in which you just need to drink a coke.

sarcasm doesnt transfer well on the internets, i know

That reminds me of an old Coke commercial with Wayne Gretzky. He was skating and shooting in his LA Kings jersey and working up a good sweat, and then goes on the bench and drinks this cold bottle of Coke. We always used to think that was hilarious. Who drinks soft drinks while playing a sport?

I wish I could find that ad somewhere.

Edit: I found a really good one though... Different NHL players in the 80s drinking 7-up after and during the game! This one is really funny.

Archived