International Football Concepts

gordie_delini

Brian, on the adidas kits, you do realize your lined numbers have 4 lines, one more than the tri-lined numbers they have now?

I'm not big into the Finlad/Hungary adidas template or the Umbro Kits, but most of the flaws are on the company, not you. That Greece one is flat out sick...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian, when will you ever cease to amaze me? These are amazing! I'm not really feeling the Finland one, though. I would try making the shorts and the jerseys match.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

As to the adidas numbers, mine are accurate:

Picture1-24.png

Really? For some reason I always thought that it was 3 stripes....

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be 3 stripes though? Then you would have the whole Adidas connection thing. I don't know. Could you see how it looks?

This the darker green you imagined? This is the other shade of green in the FAI crest:

RepublicofIreland_home2.png

RepublicofIreland_away2.png

As to the adidas numbers, mine are accurate:

Picture1-24.png

I actually prefer the lighter green jerseys for Republic of Ireland, this combination looks too much like Packers colors to me and not enough like the Irish tricolor. Stilll, great job on all of these, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the Nike strips...

QPR%20Sig.png

HUGE update - Thanks to GhettoFarmBoy, I've refined and redone my adidas numbers for better accuracy. Secondly, I've added some new teams, and now I've started the Nike countries. First up, the next round of adidas teams.

Japan: For these bad boys, I went to the last kits they wore for the 2006 WC, but not quite so crazy.

Japan_home.png

Japan_away.png

Mexico: Kept these pretty simple, but sharp. Hell no to the coach's want of a white primary kit - so I've kept the tricolor going here.

Mexico_home.png

Mexico_away.png

OD_Signature.jpg

As long awaited, here now are the first run of Nike teams, starting with the US.

United States: For the good ole' red-white-and-blue, I kept the vertical racing stripes, but left them off the shorts, but brought them back to the socks in a simplified fashion. An updated version of the current away kit is seen here.

UnitedStates_home.png

UnitedStates_away.png

Now to the other big boys from Nike, Brazil. You'll variations on the Nike template much to the same effect of the Umbro teams I've done. Anyway;

Brazil_home.png

Brazil_away.png

OD_Signature.jpg

Mexico and the US turned out great! While I'm not a fan of El Tri's kits, bringing back a green primary is spot on. Really like Japan's kits too. Excellent job with these.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I'm really liking the Japan one, really like that. I love the U.S. primary, but I have never liked their current design for the clash, but whatever. All the rest of them are nice, but I have to agree with keeper on the Croatia one. I like the T&T one cause it seems out there, and it seems like it fits them really well. Great job on all of them!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The croatia away is not bad but the home is too clutered; just putting checkers on a the jersey is getting abit boring. The flag like checkers on their 98 world cup jersey was the best

I disagree. It's simple as it should be. That France 98 kit was to clutered and had gray shadow. Yes we got 3rd place that year, but we had better kits.

Gordie, I would put a thicker white outline on Croatian coat of arms (specially on home shirt)

More from Nike today

First up the Netherlands: For De Oranje, I went with, well, orange! I kept a simpler orange and white scheme, and I've seen them wearing the blue socks with this scheme, so that's what I went with here. I did away with the weird badge surround, opting for a simpler one instead, with an enlarged crest. For the away, I love the current clash kit, so I've adapted it for these designs.

Netherlands_home.png

Netherlands_away.png

Next up, Portugal: I wanted to go for something a bit flashier for Chrissy Ronaldo's side, so the piping makes it's debut on this template. I took the gold clash kit as a suggestion from a good friend of mine who is Portuguese.

Portugal_home.png

Portugal_away.png

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived