International Football Concepts

gordie_delini

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot damn! These are amazing! I can't even think of any unique compliments that haven't already been given to you and these amazing kits.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

One final update, the last two Nike teams I've done. Since I'm out of countries to do, I'll gladly take requests.

We'll start with the good ole' Russians. Kept this one simple, clean, essentially Russian. I've also kept the theme from the flag with these kits.

Russia_home.png

Russia_away.png

Finally, South Korea. Brazil's template is seen here, but these are pretty basic as well.

SouthKorea_home.png

SouthKorea_away.png

OD_Signature.jpg

This certainly has been an impressive project to follow. You are hands down the most talented soccer designer on these boards. How about doing the rest of the Home Nations (Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) as a start? At the very least, I'd like to see what you could come up with for the Scots (I think they use Diadora)...

QPR%20Sig.png

Continuing on to the Home Nations, I present Wales and Northern Ireland. Any other requests? I'll even open these up to club concepts now, if ye like.

Wales: I wanted to go back to a simpler Kappa kit, and went with a black away kit - one which I hadn't done for any other country so far.

Wales_home.png

Wales_away.png

Northern Ireland: The home kit I kept simple and traditional, the away kit I took inspiration from the away shirt in WC '98 qualifying.

NorthernIreland_home.png

NorthernIreland_away.png

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived