NJ Devils Prudential Center Inaugural Season Logo

jkrdevil

These were posted at HFboards. They are pictures of the new Prudential Center in NJ from a guy who is working on the construction. Here a few pics of the ice which has the Devils Prudential Center Inaugural Season logo (which to my knowledge hasn't been seen here) on it. As far as I know they aren't wearing a patch on their uniform though.

The logo:

71994-INAUGURALSEASONLOGOONTHECENTE.jpg

From afar and the Center Ice design:

71995-VIEWFROMCENTERICEFIREBARCONT.jpg

Are the Devils moving to their new arena during the season or next season.

They have their home opener 27th at the new place. They are on the road the first 9 games because they have to put the finishing touches on the building.

Oh yeah that right. I forgot that they had not a home game so far. Thanks for clearing this up jkrdevil.

MONICA SANTA MARIA (DEC 6 1972- MAR 15 1994)

KRISSY TAYLOR (MAY 15 1978- JUL 3 1995)

YOU WILL BE MISS.

Since it isn't going to be used in small applications, the details are fine.

The "inaugural season" lettering looks a little sloppy though, and the Devils logo at the bottom seems a little redundant since there is a big one only a few feet away at center ice.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The "inaugural season" lettering looks a little sloppy though, and the Devils logo at the bottom seems a little redundant since there is a big one only a few feet away at center ice.

Well the logos are hand painted on also in addition I don't believe the extra layers of ice that goes over the lines and such which hides the blemishes were applied yet when the photos were taken.

Well the logos are hand painted on also in addition I don't believe the extra layers of ice that goes over the lines and such which hides the blemishes were applied yet when the photos were taken.

Yeah, the colors are too "true" to look like that for game-play. They definately have a layer of ice to go...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Just because you are only seeing it on-ice at this point does not mean that it is not going to be used in smaller applications.

In fact, virtually every type of commemorative logo IS used in other, smaller applications, and there is no reason to think that this logo is any exception.

Ergo, this logo is indeed way too busy.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else annoyed by the Prudential logo showing up not once, not twice, but SIX times on the opening night logo, as well as three times on the ice logo?

Yeah, that is a little over the top.

You think that's over the top? Check out this photo from uniwatch.com showing the Devils logo in the metal of a...urinal

1757872517ac684e06eawa9.jpg

:blink:

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Nice logo - too bad the Devils pissed the night away with such a poor performance vs the Senators, losing 4-1.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived