Bills Package

rtrich11

• 1 month later...

Ok, since I have pretty much NO time for concepts these days and that means I didn't have a chance to come at this from an altogether different angle. However I did try two variations on the logo I did a while back.

The top one is keeping with the idea of the original red buffalo, only updating it and detailing it. The bottom is kinda like taking the current logo a step back in time.

I am not really done with these. They need some work on the details, but I thought I'd get some input.

RichardsBillsB.jpg

Of the three buffaloes, I like the original best, but I would suggest you use Navy for the body, royal for the highlight (less hairy part) and perhaps red as eyes and on tips of horn, or as an outline color.

I really think a 2 blue + red combo could be great, and if it is Navy/Royal it is different enough from Tennessee to be distinctive.

Another suggestion: What if the helmet stripe were five stripes: two thin navy stripes on outside, and three same-width thicker stripes inside royal-red-royal. I think that would be simpler than the current, and would combine the three together well.

I love that second new one, maybe because it looks like something similar to the sabres logo, but much better.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I like the first version, of these two, best...

RichardsBillsB.jpg

I'm sure you're working on eliminating the sliver and navy, and stickin to original colors...but I think it would work a lot better if the highlight/fur of the buffalo was royal and the rest of it was navy. Then the outline could be red. I think that would look great. Why don't ya try that and see how it turns out.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The red outline has been proposed a couple times already. I did try it...and unfortunately what happens is that since red and blue are both pretty dark, the buffalo's shape gets lost. Turns into a blob, kinda. I actually do like the idea of using a lighter blue, but just having red on the eye isn't enough. Ay, it tortures me soul.

Archived