Does anybody else hate ...

winghaz

I'm going the complete oposit and saying that I like them. In fact, I wear quite a few polo/golf shirts, and like the newer style that have employed the stripes under the sleves (in fact, I'm wearing a Bears one that's navy with orange under the sleves right now!). My only complaint is that they typically cost $60 and up. That's rediculious. I think they give the average fan a good option for casual Friday-type situations...

Moose

Yes. I freaking hate those things. I am part of Paul Lukas' anti-Nike jihad. I practically shed tears of joy when I found out Michigan was switching to Adidas.

My problem isn't with Nike per se. My problem is with overagressive Nike branding. My biggest problem is with templated jerseys. Yes, Adidas soccer is all templated, but, I believe their college football programs aren't (I could be wrong. If I am, please correct me). This means that no longer do I have to suffer through away games where Michigan's away jersey is remarkably similar to their home jersey (Here, here). With Michigan unlikely to adopt the templates of the Badgers, Hoosiers, or Wildcats (the other Big T1e1n adidas teams), this is unlikely to happen again for a long, long time. Or ever.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Archived