NFL Week 8 Preview

NJTank

What we learned this week

Channing Crowder learned it rains in London and the Dolphins are terrible.

The Buccaneers are sinking, and the Jags have a good coach.

Eric Mangini not so much a genius, Chad Pennington throws like an old grandmother playing Frisbee with her 2 year old

Bill Belichick is an :censored:

The Colts are still the champs

The Bengals are the Bungles again

The Raiders have a good defense but no offense

Brian Griese is not much better then Rex Grossman

The Chargers are back on track

The Rams or should I say Lambs are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

The Saints are looking like 2006

The Eagles are hard to figure

Why the hate towards Belicheck? Blinded by the glare of his 3 Championship rings?

Tarnish doesn't really "glare" if you know what I mean. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Eric Mangini not so much a genius, Chad Pennington throws like an old grandmother playing Frisbee with her 2 year old

The Rams or should I say Lambs are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Why the hate towards Belicheck? Blinded by the glare of his 3 Championship rings?

Can you imagine Tnak's meltdown if the Patriots go undefeated?

First, his Mets choked away the division title. Then, the team he hates most matching/besting a feat made by his favorite team 35 years ago.

Go Patriots?

How do we know that the Rams didn't cheat against the Titans?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

How do we know that the Rams didn't cheat against the Titans?

Drag over here for fervent denial of cheating!

Given that the Rams Front Office is the Keystone Kops of the NFL, they are too incompetent to cheat.

Drag over here for admission of guilt on the Rams' part!

Well yes, the Rams do tape their opponents. Unfortunately they made their entire library on Beta. Unfortunatelier, their last Betamax player broke in 1997, when Tony "butterfingers" Banks dropped it after unsuccessfully attempting to use it to watch a pr0n VHS (actually, Georgia during the "glory days"). As Georgia Frontiere is too much of a skinflint to pony up for a new camcorder or a refurbished player, the Rams are sunk.
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

In 46 years of life I have never seen a grandmother play frisbee with a 2 year old. Must be a New Jersey thing.

BB52Big.jpg

In 46 years of life I have never seen a grandmother play frisbee with a 2 year old. Must be a New Jersey thing.

Yeah, I've never seen it either. I've seen a grandmother play frisbee with a 3 year old though.

Archived