NFL Week 8 Preview

NJTank

"... the Pats could be guilty of looking ahead, but that usually does not happen with Bill Belichick who with spy cam can see every team."

Seriously, Tank. Give it a rest. It doesn't even make sense.

If he's the God you New Englanders make him out to be, surely he is capable of such a supernatural feat. Although I think Tank was making a poor reference to Belichick's DirectTV package.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The winless Rams are "hosting a putrid team?" Last I checked those same "putrid" Browns were about third in scoring offense, are 3-3, (good for one game out of first) and if memory serves, hung 41 points on your Dolphins. I'm not saying the Browns are a playoff contender or anything but they certainly have enough to beat a winless team. Describing them as "putrid" may be a bit strong don't you think? That word should be reserved for teams that truly deserve it. Like The Dolphins.

BB52Big.jpg

The winless Rams are "hosting a putrid team?" Last I checked those same "putrid" Browns were about third in scoring offense, are 3-3, (good for one game out of first) and if memory serves, hung 41 points on your Dolphins. I'm not saying the Browns are a playoff contender or anything but they certainly have enough to beat a winless team. Describing them as "putrid" may be a bit strong don't you think? That word should be reserved for teams that truly deserve it. Like The Dolphins.

Yeah, that was a tad bit off-base. Rams? Putrid. Falcons? Putrid. Dolphins? Most definitely putrid. Browns? Decent.

Rams 27 Browns 20

With RB Stephen Jackson set to return, and the Rams hosting a putrid team all the ingredients are ripe for the Rams to get off the winless snide. Look for Jackson to have a strong game as the Rams offense looks capable at least for 60 minutes, in a stung home win against the Browns.

Nice call. Went as exactly as you predicted. Except the score which you got backwards, and the winning team, but other than those minor errors you were right on the money. I don't know what constitutes a "stung" home win against the Browns but since the Rams lost I'll have to assume that you failed on that prediction too. So who's putrid now? :D

I did make one mistake. I said the Browns were 3rd in scoring. Turns out they're 6th.

BB52Big.jpg

The Rams Coach is a :censored: ing idiot

FYP

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

"... the Pats could be guilty of looking ahead, but that usually does not happen with Bill Belichick who with spy cam can see every team."

If he's the God you New Englanders make him out to be, surely he is capable of such a supernatural feat. Although I think Tank was making a poor reference to Belichick's DirectTV package.

Boo-hoo.

Rams still suck.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Boo-hoo.

Rams still suck.

And Bill Simmons is still a tool.

Today, we are all otaku.

Boo-hoo.

Rams still suck.

And Bill Simmons is still a tool.

I believe we can all agree on that.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What we learned this week

Channing Crowder learned it rains in London and the Dolphins are terrible.

The Buccaneers are sinking, and the Jags have a good coach.

Eric Mangini not so much a genius, Chad Pennington throws like an old grandmother playing Frisbee with her 2 year old

Bill Belichick is an :censored:

The Colts are still the champs

The Bengals are the Bungles again

The Raiders have a good defense but no offense

Brian Griese is not much better then Rex Grossman

The Chargers are back on track

The Rams or should I say Lambs are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

The Saints are looking like 2006

The Eagles are hard to figure

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

What we learned this week

Channing Crowder learned it rains in London and the Dolphins are terrible.

The Buccaneers are sinking, and the Jags have a good coach.

Eric Mangini not so much a genius, Chad Pennington throws like an old grandmother playing Frisbee with her 2 year old

Bill Belichick is an :censored:

The Colts are still the champs

The Bengals are the Bungles again

The Raiders have a good defense but no offense

Brian Griese is not much better then Rex Grossman

The Chargers are back on track

The Rams or should I say Lambs are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

The Saints are looking like 2006

The Eagles are hard to figure

Why the hate towards Belicheck? Blinded by the glare of his 3 Championship rings?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived