Steelers in Throwbacks tonight.

rams80

I think they should keep the unis, helmets and all, and just use them as an alternate much like the Cowboys do with their white helmets with the blue star.

And there's a nice-size contingent of advocates around here trying to get the team to do just that. Surprisingly enough...Mr. Rooney is listening.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they should keep the unis, helmets and all, and just use them as an alternate much like the Cowboys do with their white helmets with the blue star.

And there's a nice-size contingent of advocates around here trying to get the team to do just that. Surprisingly enough...Mr. Rooney is listening.

The Rooney's have always had an ear to the fans. They are a great sports family.

metslogo_215.gif

The Rooney's have always had an ear to the fans. They are a great sports family.

True that...but one thing Mr. Rooney doesn't waver on much is his team's uniforms. This was to me a one-year thing. BUT...I'm now hearing murmurs from within the group that put this 75th anniversary event together that the Rooneys are considering, more so now since the success of the 75th anniversary celebration night (the night the Steelers broke one off in the Raven's behinds), reviving this set as an alternate look in future seasons.

Stay tuned...and if I hear anything else, y'all know Imma let you know.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Whereas Ive liked the fact the the Steelers are one of a few select teams that havent adopted an alternate uniform so far. If the Rooney's make one change, just please let it be bringing back the block numbering.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived