R.I.P. Magnificent Moolah

zoneranger

As a kid, I hated Moolah. I guess that means she did her job very well.

And not to be too cynical, but isn't it nice to see a pro wrestler die of old age instead of something related to drug use?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

As a kid, I hated Moolah. I guess that means she did her job very well.

And not to be too cynical, but isn't it nice to see a pro wrestler die of old age instead of something related to drug use?

Agreed. I was on some site (perhaps wrestlezone.com) and one of the articles was entitled something like "Moolah's Cause of Death Revealed" and I groaned. Turns out it was either a blood clot relating to a recent surgery or a heart attack.

By the way, got to give WWE credit for the fantastic retrospective they did for her. Nobody does those kinds of videos like WWE.

By the way, got to give WWE credit for the fantastic retrospective they did for her. Nobody does those kinds of videos like WWE.

They have a lot of experience making tribute videos

Yeah, unfortunately they do. I'm assuming you were making some sort of statement about the number of pro wrestling deaths. It's certainly a shame, but you can't put all of it on WWE. It's an industry wide problem, and WWE gets the lion's share of the blame because they're by far the most recognized company in the world.

They have a lot of experience making tribute videos

It's certainly a shame, but you can't put all of it on WWE.

I didn't put blame on anyone

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived