Colt Brennan

mantleisthebest7

As for the Colt Brennan best ever talk, I have just one name to put out there..... Ty Detmer. Dude set a bunch of major records but was proven to be a nothing player once put up against the big boys. His 1-2-1 record in bowl games and his subsequent NFL career shows that. If anyone's talking about Colt Brennan being a 1st round pick in the NFL, I would be shocked. I don't even think he's the best QB in the NCAA today.... that honor would go to Brohm.

espnsig.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for the Colt Brennan best ever talk, I have just one name to put out there..... Ty Detmer. Dude set a bunch of major records but was proven to be a nothing player once put up against the big boys. His 1-2-1 record in bowl games and his subsequent NFL career shows that. If anyone's talking about Colt Brennan being a 1st round pick in the NFL, I would be shocked. I don't even think he's the best QB in the NCAA today.... that honor would go to Brohm.
Brohm? seriously? the same brohm that played a average team and could'nt win games in his senior season? I never said Brennan is the best QB ever to play in the NCAA but he is a damn good QB to be able to achieve so many records and wins games in just 3 seasons, no matter what system he played in. We should jsut let time tell what will happen and maybe in 4 years we can revisit this thread and everyone can post in there "Told you so, he was a :censored:ty ass qb that only was good in his system" to me and ill accept it,.

spacer.png

Colt Brennan = Timmy Chang.

That statement is so wrong, and ignorant.

Yeah...Brennan might actually start in the AFL or CFL.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Brohm? seriously? the same brohm that played a average team and could'nt win games in his senior season? I never said Brennan is the best QB ever to play in the NCAA but he is a damn good QB to be able to achieve so many records and wins games in just 3 seasons, no matter what system he played in. We should jsut let time tell what will happen and maybe in 4 years we can revisit this thread and everyone can post in there "Told you so, he was a :censored:ty ass qb that only was good in his system" to me and ill accept it,.

Louisville's defense sucked this year. That's why they weren't nearly as good as they were a year ago.

espnsig.gif

Colt Brennan will be a steal in the 3rd or 4th Round of the NFL Draft. His arm is too good not to succeed.

The same things were said about Jeff George, Ty Detmer, Andre Ware, Ryan Leaf, etc. Look how they turned out.

I really don't like any QB that could possibly come out of college this year, though.... so it's not just Brennan.

espnsig.gif

Colt Brennan = Timmy Chang.

That statement is so wrong, and ignorant.

Yeah...Brennan might actually start in the AFL or CFL.

Chang started... 3 games in the CFL.

You know what I mean.... :rolleyes:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived