Colorado 14ers(NBADL)

roxfan00

I was watching a game between the D-Fenders and Flash on NBA TV the other day and noticed the same thing. I think they are moving away from the standard block font for the names and using team-specific word marks while using the same jersey template.

both look good IMO, but the new one just because it looks different than the rest of the away jerseys. looks like pistons number font to me too, wierd thing is, they aren't even affiliated with detroit.

Looking at the galleries it seems they are finally getting away from stock team/city names across the board.

For example, the T-Birds' plain wordmarks in the old universal D-League font stuck out like a sore thumb.

The new Colorado lettering might not look as good overall...but it's still unique to the 14ers...which is another small step in the right direction.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Yes they are. I like how the teams have unique looks. The NBAteam logos on the jerseys are nice but the names below the numbers look forced. Almost better they not have them or put the NBA team logos on the shorts and put the names in the right spots.

Archived