conVICKt tshirt

jebi_ga313

I was browsing through Spencer's tshirts and ran across this Michael conVICKt t-shirt.

It has an interesting logo on the sleeve.

I mean if you drop the hat, handcuffs and the joint in its mouth.

00568758.zoom.c.jpg

pretty bad ass logo on the sleeve minus the jail stuff, maybe for an arena football team, not saying its a bad logo, just not "NFLesque" i want that shirt though

rob66.png

As a Bucs fan, I think it's my civic duty to buy this. The only thing is, it won't be funny for very long because he'll be too (sports) old to come back and play and be taunted when he's released.

I do think the logo on this is better than what they have (minuse the add ons).

KISSwall09.jpg

Funny I was just thinking about this subject. For any who have seen and know the show "The Office", Michael (not Vick, i mean Michael Scott, Steve Carell's character), dresses up as a convict on one episode to prove that Dunder-Mifflin is a funner place than jail, which many employess believe isnt the case. This fictional character that Michael dresses up as is named "Prison Mike". I recently saw an avatar used by a member here that featured Prison Mike and Vick and the bottom of the avatar read, "Prison Mike". It is perhaps the most hilarious avatar I have ever seen. To whoever uses that avatar, 2,000 cool points to you! LOL

As for the T-shirt, I only have two words for ya: LOVE IT!!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Funny I was just thinking about this subject. For any who have seen and know the show "The Office", Michael (not Vick, i mean Michael Scott, Steve Carell's character), dresses up as a convict on one episode to prove that Dunder-Mifflin is a funner place than jail, which many employess believe isnt the case. This fictional character that Michael dresses up as is named "Prison Mike". I recently saw an avatar used by a member here that featured Prison Mike and Vick and the bottom of the avatar read, "Prison Mike". It is perhaps the most hilarious avatar I have ever seen. To whoever uses that avatar, 2,000 cool points to you! LOL

Jim: "So prison Mike, how'd you get caught?"

Prison Mike: "They never caught me"

Jim: "Well how did ya go to prison if they didn't catch ya?"

LOL! I Love that show

Jim: "So prison Mike, how'd you get caught?"

Prison Mike: "They never caught me"

Jim: "Well how did ya go to prison if they didn't catch ya?"

LOL! I Love that show

HAHAHA!! Thats one of my favorite parts! Nice quote!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

That looks like something from that hat series (they'd take a regular logo and make it "meaner"). I don't remember what it was called. Zephyr?

Anyway, can the Falcons, the NFL or Vick sue over this? He could use that cash.

Zephyr makes the X-Line logos (which are the meaner and sometimes better looking logos)

I don't think Vick can sue because it's a name which may refer to another Vick that they got permission to use his/her name...or this can fall under the "parody" principle. It doesn't use the Falcon logo or the NFL shield. It would be touchy.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived