Premier League: The Title Race

heernumurr

Would of been even more if we didn't gift arsenal 4 goals, had them on the back foot all game and go and throw it away like utd at Goodison last season.

being an Everton fan can be a labour of love sometimes.

logo.png

It's a 2 horse race now, as if it wasn't back a month ago. Hope Chelsea and Liverpool fancy a dogfight for 4th with Manchester City and Everton.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Hmm, Arsenal is back at the top of the table after their win.

And in other non-Big Four news Pompey drops a tough one to Middlesbrough, and here I thought they were gonna make a decent run after that draw with Arsenal. O well... still have a shot at Europe though, but not at the current form their in.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Good to know Chelsea can rely on the referee's as usual to get a win when they need :rolleyes:

Aside from a misplaced apostrophe, what you said. That was horrendous. I don't understand how it wasn't seen that he was in an offside position when the ball was redirected to him. It wasn't even close.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded |Β Behance portfolio

Β 

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

And in other non-Big Four news Pompey drops a tough one to Middlesbrough, and here I thought they were gonna make a decent run after that draw with Arsenal. O well... still have a shot at Europe though, but not at the current form their in.

0% chance at Europe, unless they fancy an Intertoto Cup run next summer. With the impending African Cup of Nations, Portsmouth will be down to 14 first-team players facing the following schedule:

January:

@Sunderland

Derby

@Manchester United

February:

Chelsea

Bolton

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

0% chance at Europe, unless they fancy an Intertoto Cup run next summer. With the impending African Cup of Nations, Portsmouth will be down to 14 first-team players facing the following schedule:

January:

@Sunderland

Derby

@Manchester United

February:

Chelsea

Bolton

Yeah, it will be tough (and more than likely wont happen), but we technically still have a shot.

Check out my music!

I've never really watched the PL, but I caught the Everton vs. Bolton game on Boxing Day.

I really enjoyed Everton, they played pretty good.

I still don't know enough about the game to understand why they called off Yakubu's goal.

Now I see Everton lost to Arsenal 4-1 on Saturday. Bummer.

I've never really watched the PL, but I caught the Everton vs. Bolton game on Boxing Day.

I still don't know enough about the game to understand why they called off Yakubu's goal.

We got back on track today at Boro with a 2-0 win, was a good result considering it was a far from full strength team. Up to 5th now with city going to Newcastle tomorrow, which is a tough one to call as Newcastle are very random at the moment. Will be interesting to see how the loss of Yobo, Pienaar and the Yak will affect us in the next month or so. Looks like we have signed Gosling to replace Pienaar on the left and if McFadden stays we should have good cover for the Yak. Hopefully if we can continu e this run i think we can have a go at 4th though it will be tough.

a great everton site is bluekipper.com and the forum at bluekipper.net come visit and learn more about the pride of merseyside.

logo.png

We got back on track today at Boro with a 2-0 win, was a good result considering it was a far from full strength team. Up to 5th now with city going to Newcastle tomorrow, which is a tough one to call as Newcastle are very random at the moment. Will be interesting to see how the loss of Yobo, Pienaar and the Yak will affect us in the next month or so. Looks like we have signed Gosling to replace Pienaar on the left and if McFadden stays we should have good cover for the Yak. Hopefully if we can continu e this run i think we can have a go at 4th though it will be tough.

a great everton site is bluekipper.com and the forum at bluekipper.net come visit and learn more about the pride of merseyside.

I'm looking for an Premier League team to root for...maybe I'll check it out.

Go with the real Merseyside team who actually has a shot at winning something.

Liverpool. :D

They're my other favorite team. When I was looking for a team to root for I got hooked on two teams: Portsmouth and Liverpool. Now I can't pick one to root for, and when they play each other I'm so conflicted.

Check out my music!

Everton is a great side to support. Really nice fans, a strong club on the rise, and none of the bitter aftertaste that comes with supporting the red half of Liverpool.

Everton is a great side to support. Really nice fans, a strong club on the rise, and none of the bitter aftertaste that comes with supporting the red half of Liverpool.

of course an aftertaste implies that youve tasted something something in the first place... :P

of course an aftertaste implies that youve tasted something something in the first place... :P

I would support Liverpool, but I don't have a propensity for an imaginary sense of moral superiority and beating my chest over my club's glory days which occurred over a quarter-century ago.

I would support Liverpool, but I don't have a propensity for an imaginary sense of moral superiority and beating my chest over my club's glory days which occurred over a quarter-century ago.

I was born in 1985, i wasnt really around for any of the so-called glory years so why should i care? I care about the games i have watched. I've seen them lift a few trophies, more than a lot of clubs have done, and way more than i would have asked for. And yeah, im proud of that. So make sweeping generalisations if you want, just dont expect them to bother me.

And yeah, im proud of that. So make sweeping generalisations if you want, just dont expect them to bother me.

If I wanted to use sweeping generalisations, I would have merely asked to see your hubcap collection...

Archived