Bettman in rare form

GMac

My god im still laughing... CBC had an interview with bettman during the 2nd intermission i thought him and Ron McLean were gonna get into a scrap... anything that McLean said Bettman got pissing and started arguing... anyone watching ABC missed a great TV moment... they should have had bettman on a 7 second delay....

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

This happens every year. Commishinor's Corner is one of the surefire highlights of the All-Star Game. And every year it looks like Bettman is gonna kill Ron MacLean for pestering with such insightful questions about the upcoming Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Basically, Gary feels confident that a deal with be worked out in time for next season. Although Gary really felt uncomfortable having to talk about it, all he wanted to do was say "Let's just sit back and enjoy the game. Can we do that with talking about money for once?" Prety funny.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Bettman reminds me so much of Nathan Thurm, the Martin Short SNL character.  No matter what you say, he denies it before you can finish your sentence.

"Mr. Bettman, the league has a great new superstar in young.."

"NO IT DOESN'T! WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?"

The man's a tool.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Gary Bettman ought resign and save himself further humiliation. He is the worst comish in the history of sports I am convinced of that now. I used to think it was Selig but he swept in andd took it away from the Budman.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Gary Bettman ought resign and save himself further humiliation. He is the worst comish in the history of sports I am convinced of that now. I used to think it was Selig but he swept in andd took it away from the Budman.

Bettman is bad, but he is no Selig.

"...Hey I have an idea let's end the game in a tie!"

"Mr. Bettman, it's the beginning of the third period!"

"END IT!"

I would SO miss HNIC if i ever moved. I think what really got Bettman upset was when MacLean called him the owners agent. Seemed like Bettman had himself figured as some holier than thou, "I'm here as an arbitrator" type. He also wasn't happy about Ron using the example of the Bulls having a $100 million surplus while Bettman was with the NBA, and Incinuating that there may be an NHL team with such a stash somewhere. Either way, it's just classic every time those two get together. Has Cherry ever been involved in one of their conversations? I don't recall it, and I'd love to see it happen.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Ron is the prefect guy to be doing these interviews too, he's just the right type of guy. Bettman has asways come off as a total nob to me. It made alot of sense to bring in an NBA guy to be a HOCKEY commisioner. It's high time they brought in a HOCKEY mind to run HOCKEY

Bettman is bad, but he is no Selig.

Selig is better than Bettman, better than Stern. Selig is one of the most underrated, underappreciated commissioners in sports.

Gary Bettman is just..............

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived