IIHF Jerseys

kiwi_canadian

Well looking at the Hockey Canada website in the World Champs section, they have an area where you can look at all the teams competing in this years games in Halifax and Quebec City. Anywho, they have the country's logos and jerseys, the dark set, displayed on the page. My question is this, looking at France, they have gone for a Nike Swift set for this year. Is this picture true?

here's a link to the France page:

Team France

Well looking at the Hockey Canada website in the World Champs section, they have an area where you can look at all the teams competing in this years games in Halifax and Quebec City. Anywho, they have the country's logos and jerseys, the dark set, displayed on the page. My question is this, looking at France, they have gone for a Nike Swift set for this year. Is this picture true?

Team France

It's true, and it's fantastic.

Nike continues to do a great job with the international jerseys. They give smaller hockey countries a legitimate look.

Juventus.png

1 - the swift jerseys are crap...im not a fan of every team looking identical

2 - the site has wrong info...

DID YOU KNOW?

France is making a return to the World Championship for the first time since 2004 in Canada, after qualifying with a 4-1 record at the 2007 World Championship 1A?

Canada has never hosted the world championships before this year...so France could never have played in them here in 2004

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

Team France

It's true, and it's fantastic.

Nike continues to do a great job with the international jerseys. They give smaller hockey countries a legitimate look.

They make them look exactly the same as every other country...

Swift jerseys suck. I hate the fact all the teams look the same and the zebra stripes on the sides are the oddest, most unexplainable things ever.

Sweden winning Gold in Torino 2006 with the old style sweaters was the greatest thing ever.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Yeah then a few moths later, they won gold at the world championships with a swift jersey.

Well that would have been easy money. Of course they won the Worlds in the Swift. They had just proven they were already the best team in the world by being able to overcome a debilitating, wet and heavy aerodynamically inefficient anvil of a jersey, while all their rivals were given the overwhelming advantage of the most technologically advanced jersey the sport had ever seen. Once on even ground, Sweden would now not only be the best team in the world, but now an additional 12% faster than ever!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived