Need Ideas...

nyjet88

I work for a company that trains the military. My boss has just come up to me and asked me to think about this...

He want's clocks set up on the wall with the different time zones for their locations, East Coast...West Coast...Iraq...etc....

So I told him it would be cool to have a graphic behind the clock enclosed in a glass frame with the cities listed below.

Anyone have any ideas as to what kind of graphic I could put behind the clock?

Thanks!

He want's clocks set up on the wall with the different time zones for their locations, East Coast...West Coast...Iraq...etc....

respective bodycounts for and against?

could be an interactive installation.

Anyone know where I can get a vector map of the world? Flat layout would be best. Looking for a free one because it would take forever to get approved to buy one.

Thanks!

I have a Clip Art style world map in multi colours.

It comes in two svg files because it's pretty big.

Not 1:1 scale, but close.

Can email if you'd like.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I don't usually do the silly responses giving style points, but I must say, you've outdone yourself. It would remind me of the old QZar game where you'd see the red team's and green team's points outside of the "battle zone."

jeffsig.gif

glgsig.gif

I don't usually do the silly responses giving style points, but I must say, you've outdone yourself. It would remind me of the old QZar game where you'd see the red team's and green team's points outside of the "battle zone."

what silly response?

i get on well with lots of americans but bloody hell, you guys dont half like killing people.

• 2 weeks later...

That went out of style in Vietnam.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

when they started winning?

when they started winning?

When we realized killing more than a million Vietnamese citizens wasn't going to make them quit. Also because we found the whole process of determining what you needed to have for a "body" to be rather morbid.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

irans next, hey?

looking forward to the big one!

jesus vs mohammed: nuclear style.

Especially with Putin stating that if we bomb Iran, Russia will take their side and join forces. Furthering the chance/likelyhood that WW3 will be somehow a result of the US in the Middle East. =/

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived