KC Wizards 2008 Jersey

Ez Street

Reminds me of the NBA Wizards.

The balance of the colors -- dominant medium blue, secondary dark blue, yellow highlights -- makes me think of how the Rays should have used their colors.

I'm not a big fan of this type of random-lines-and-shapes template. I mean, I'm not that old, but I'm old enough to say, "I remember when soccer uniforms looked good." But as far as this sort of template uniform goes, this is pretty sharp.

20082614447.png

Definate downgrade...horrible colors, horrible kit template. They should really stick to the all blue home jersey and white away...they are simple, but clean. As far as the kit...death to a one brand policy.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Far too close to the Los Angeles Galaxy's color scheme for my taste.

On their away jerseys, LA goes with Collegiate Navy as their primary color, with a lighter shade of Blue as the secondary hue and Gold as the trim color. Kansas City is going with a very similar lighter shade of Blue as their primary color on these new jerseys, with Navy as the secondary hue and Gold and White as trim colors.

I much preferred Kansas City utilizing as their primary color - and suiting-up in - a shade akin to Carolina Blue. They should have retained that shade as their primary color and used either of these two blues as an accent color.

Downgrade.

This one's already been seen over in the new kits thread.

Anyway, I wonder if they'll continue to wear white shorts with these blue shirts.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This reminds me of the St. Louis Blues new jerseys.

I thought it looked liked the Blues too. The small navy region with the yellow piping looks just like their new jerseys.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I went to buy a Wizards jersey for my son's Xmas gift (for when he returns from Iraq this Spring). The salesperson, who also works on the Wizards staff, suggested I wait as they were getting new jerseys this year. Wow, I like them. The gold piping is awesome. Yes, it does look like the Galazy's unis - and those are great looking unis they wear.

Here are some suggested logos for the team's new unis - some are fan based suggestions.

KCWizardsnewLogos_2008.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Ha Ha Ha - so funny I forgot to laugh. The critic has become the crooner :)

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

You know I mean this is all fun - Flying Monkeys?? Kansas or Bust :)

Frankly, I can't say that I'm a fan of any of those logos. They're all pretty miserable.

I think they are on to something though - I thing d2 or a3 would look nice. But then again I am a fan and

therefore, I'm Bias to the fact it's better than what we have had.

I can think of two better flight-capable, Kansas-related beings that might better suit the Wizards' new crest:

gump.gif

kifmToysAllMattel_Wizard_Of_Oz_Porcelain_Winged_Monkey1-resized200.jpg

More reasons why I hate the :censored:ing movie.

"Hey Kansas-boy, where's Toto?"

Look I ran that :censored:er over!

Anyways, two years in Kansas, then the team will be back in Missouri in their new stadium. They might even be re-branded when they move into theri new home. I hope they aren't.

Archived