Atlanta Thrashers Alt

penguin20

For this concept I took inspiration from the Atlanta Flames of long ago. I know that the Thrashers and the Flames are not connected in any way but I still wanted to use some of that look for this design. By the way thanks to speedy for the template.

oldschoolalt.png

New Blue Version

oldschoolaltblue.png

C&C please

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

The logo just looks very out of a place, and I don't think the Thrashers have been around long enough to garner a "vintage" style jersey of any kind.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The logo just looks very out of a place, and I don't think the Thrashers have been around long enough to garner a "vintage" style jersey of any kind.

232379-77373.jpg

The Wild disagree with you. :P

That being said...I don't think this would work, especially since the Thrashers are looking to pimp the color blue out as much as they can. So if there's anyway that you could turn this into a "blue flames" concept, that'd be a more feasable (and better looking) jersey.

232379-77373.jpg

That being said...I don't think this would work, especially since the Thrashers are looking to pimp the color blue out as much as they can. So if there's anyway that you could turn this into a "blue flames" concept, that'd be a more feasable (and better looking) jersey.

Where did all this blue nonsense come from anyway? Certainly not from the club's namesake...

ga_brown_thrasher.jpg

UPS embraces brown, why not the Thrashers?

232379-77373.jpg

Where did all this blue nonsense come from anyway? Certainly not from the club's namesake...

ga_brown_thrasher.jpg

UPS embraces brown, why not the Thrashers?

i could go for that, they at least would look like they play. sorta like the diaper going to the dark side.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Yeah, I think that if you're going to do red you should use the shade of red that's in the logo. I like the idea, but the colour mismatch is too jarring.

Sorry but that is the type of red in the logo.

I was thinking a light blue jersey and navy stripes would be better.

I was thinking that but I think that colour scheme would look exactly like the penguins retro jerseys from the winter classic.

Thanks for the C&C everyone, I'll try some designs including blue and see how they look.

*EDIT* above

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Archived