LA Kings Concept Jersey

josh_cat_eyes

I like the alt, kinda looks like the lion's wearing sunglasses.

The lion is wearing sunglasses. :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Aren't they relatively the same?

Dont know what you mean by that. I have some updates aswell. Added a bit of more white to the jerseys and also added white to the alt logo on the home jersey.

Concept-LosAngelesHomeJersey-1.png

Concept-LosAngelesAwayJersey-1.png

I think he means that they look relatively similar to last years jerseys, with purple and black switched on the home. And no shoulder yokes. Try being more creative with it. It looks fine, you just aren't going outside the box.

Aren't they relatively the same?

Dont know what you mean by that. I have some updates aswell. Added a bit of more white to the jerseys and also added white to the alt logo on the home jersey.

Concept-LosAngelesHomeJersey-1.png

Concept-LosAngelesAwayJersey-1.png

I think he means that they look relatively similar to last years jerseys, with purple and black switched on the home. And no shoulder yokes. Try being more creative with it. It looks fine, you just aren't going outside the box.

Oh...well to be honest I actually was just trying to make them look good...I didn't even mean to make them the same. I didn't even look up any pictures or anything to use as a reference. I just wanted it to get the alt logo on a kings jersey lol.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived