Way to go MySpace.

NDwas

I think I just peed my pants. MySpace sucks. :D

+1

hail facebook!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

They lost, let it go. Let's stop beating a dead horse for God's sake.

Let it go? Stop beating a dead horse? The game was yesterday, not six years ago!!

Yeah, I'm gonna beat this thing to a bloody pulp. ALL year I've been hearing Patriots this, Patriots that. Oh the Patriots are going to go undefeated, they're the best team EVER, Tom Brady is the best QB to ever live. I've been saying all year that the Pats weren't going to go 19-0, granted they might win the Super Bowl, but they're not gonna be perfect. And people made fun of me, called me crazy. And now, the Pats lost, and on top of that I find out that they taped my precious Rams during the pre-Super Bowl walkthrough before Super Bowl XXXVI.

Tom Brady's a bum, the Patriots lost the Super Bowl to a wild card team, Bill Bellichick is a sore loser, whom is also a cheater, and the Patriots have had their time on top. It's someone elses turn to win a Super Bowl. I've never hated a team as much as I have the Patriots, and seeing that picture of Bill walking off the field, and Brady laying on the field in defeat makes me the happiest I've been since the Rams won it all in the 1999 season.

So there.

That about sums it up.

Archived