sig series

HarperK

I love these scratchy sigs! I had a request for three as well if you don't mind. Take you time, no rush.

Steve Nash - Phoenix Suns

Sheldon Souray - Edmonton Oilers

Mike Modano - Dallas Stars

Keep up the killer work NYY!

hart.png

That's just awesome. Jason Hart was terrific with the 'Cuse, and I have very fond memories of the 1999-2000 team that started the season 19-0. Pity they met up with Michigan State so early in the tournament -- I thought they had definite Final Four potential that season.

I don't know that I would use it, but if you're so inclined, I'd love to see an Etan Thomas sig.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

hart.png

That's just awesome. Jason Hart was terrific with the 'Cuse, and I have very fond memories of the 1999-2000 team that started the season 19-0. Pity they met up with Michigan State so early in the tournament -- I thought they had definite Final Four potential that season.

I don't know that I would use it, but if you're so inclined, I'd love to see an Etan Thomas sig.

Do/Did you go to 'Cuse?

hart.png

etan.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

hart.png

etan.png

Somehow, I had a feeling this would get done first. Looks beautiful -- almost as beautiful as that team he played on as a senior. The 2003 SU team is the greatest in school history, but to me, the 99/00 was the most fun to watch.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived