Pro Bowl MVP trophy

BroadSt_Bully

How is Adrian Peterson allowed to get away with rubbing some sort of substance (stickum?) on the front numbers of his jersey? It's been mentioned before on UniWatch that even though he plays indoors on an artificial surface, the front numbers of Peterson's jersey have a way of getting "dirty" in a fashion not unlike the pic above. No one else on the team seems to have that issue.

I've been wondering about that all season. He comes out of the tunnel with his numbers dirty.

But man, that's an ugly trophy. The Lombardi trophy is the best in all sports, but the rest of the NFL's awards are definitely bottom-of-the-barrel.

If my eyes are truly seeing what I think they're seeing them I'm not only really relieved that the NFL repaired the font problem on the new logo but also impressed at the change they made.

I'm glad they didn't simply put the old font on the new logo, because as someone said it did have some obvious layout problems because of the curl. I REALLY like what they did with this new font. I never really liked the 'curl' on the 'L' of the old font. What I loved about the new font was the fact that it was less 'curly' and more defined and blocky. What I hated about it though, was the how it didn't fit with the dip in the shield. They've obviously fixed that problem, while still keeping the 'blockiness' of the new font.

Bravo NFL...Bravo!

The new logo looks amazing.

If my eyes are truly seeing what I think they're seeing them I'm not only really relieved that the NFL repaired the font problem on the new logo but also impressed at the change they made.

I'm glad they didn't simply put the old font on the new logo, because as someone said it did have some obvious layout problems because of the curl. I REALLY like what they did with this new font. I never really liked the 'curl' on the 'L' of the old font. What I loved about the new font was the fact that it was less 'curly' and more defined and blocky. What I hated about it though, was the how it didn't fit with the dip in the shield. They've obviously fixed that problem, while still keeping the 'blockiness' of the new font.

Bravo NFL...Bravo!

The new logo looks amazing.

Just want to say that I don't think anything was actually "fixed" since the original leak a while back. It's just that when the logo is reversed like that, it appears that the bottom of the 'F' and 'L' curve against the bottom. In reality, the original leaked logo was what they're going with. For better or for worse.

One other change - the Blue has been changed from "Buffalo Bills Royal Blue" to "Indianapolis Colts Royal Blue":

NFLShieldBlue_1970-2007_SOL_SRGB.jpgNFLShieldBlue_2008-9999_SOL_SRGB.jpg

Archived