Pro Bowl MVP trophy

BroadSt_Bully

New star configuration & football, old NFL letters. Interesting...

Looks like the new letters to me.

I beg to differ. It looks like the 'F' dips down to match the shield, and the 'L' curls up. I like it. Those block letters on the curved shield looked ridiculous.

Sigs are for sissies.

New star configuration & football, old NFL letters. Interesting...

Looks like the new letters to me.

I beg to differ. It looks like the 'F' dips down to match the shield, and the 'L' curls up. I like it. Those block letters on the curved shield looked ridiculous.

I think its a modified new logo. And I think they're going to try to slip it past us unnoticed. Oh no NFL, we're smarter than that.

The L definitely curls more than the originally announced new logo, and the F definitely points more than the originally announced new logo, and that was my single biggest criticism of it, that F. So, I think maybe they took some ideas and implemented them. We'll see the NFL site switch logos pretty soon probably, and then we'll know.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Here is a much better pic:

09000d5d8069f218_gallery_600.jpg

That IS in fact the new logo complete with the new font.

Upon further review, I sit corrected. That is most definitely the new logo. Far be it for me to expect the almighty NFL to correct a glaring mistake.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

How is Adrian Peterson allowed to get away with rubbing some sort of substance (stickum?) on the front numbers of his jersey? It's been mentioned before on UniWatch that even though he plays indoors on an artificial surface, the front numbers of Peterson's jersey have a way of getting "dirty" in a fashion not unlike the pic above. No one else on the team seems to have that issue.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived