NHL Alternate Series

Korbyn

So I am going to try to do an alternate jersey for all 30 teams in the NHL. This would be my very first series and hopefully I have enough imagination to do it. Just a sidepoint, I may switch the template up half way through, because the current one I am using is very sketchy. So if you have a good Paint template don't be afraid to share ...

Already Done -

Atlantic Divison

New Jersey Devils

Philadelphia Flyers and with Alternate Logo

Pittsburgh Penguins

Northeast Division

Ottawa Senators and with the 2D Logo Update

Boston Bruins and with the Alternate Logo

Buffalo Sabres

Toronto Maple Leafs

Montreal Canadiens

Southeast Division

Washington Capitals

Northwest Divison

Vancouver Canucks

Central Divison

Chicago Blackhawks

Pacific Division

Dallas Stars

Phoenix Coyotes

San Jose Sharks

The latest -

Pittsburgh Penguins

PenguinsAlternate.png

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry dude, I liked the Devs one... but these 2 are just not doing it for me.

Bruins: Yellow jerseys as home jerseys is just plain wrong... as anybody whose watched hockey for more than 10 years will tell you. I like the pattern but the colour is a bad idea. Why you would want to bring back the Winnie the Pooh jerseys is beyond me.

Sens: I really dislike the pattern on the lines. The colour scheme reminds me of those old Canucks jerseys with the abstract skate on them. It needs some white on it. And that golden NHL logo neck flap thingy is real bad.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I don't like either of those. I could sit here and write: "Hey... good job buddy!" but that wouldn't be very constructive.

Good luck.

thecatch.jpg

The Sens one isn't bad, but I'm pretty sure that we've seen that a million times before.

The Bruins don't need a yellow jersey. Yellow really looks quite bad on a hockey jersey. I hated their Winnie the Pooh uniforms, and this logo isn't very good either. I remember that you have used it before...so obviously you think it looks pretty good, but it really doesn't function well as a main logo. Use one of their shoulder logos. Probably the one with 'Bruins' in the bigger font because they would be wearing it at home, and I think the fans know what city they are in (i.e. Vancouver). But I don't think the Bruins need anything more than the classic jerseys that they are wearing now.

As for a good template, Roger Clemente's is probably the best one for Paint users.

All of these concepts look incomplete without names and numbers on them. In the future, I suggest putting them on because it is another design aspect of the uniform.

Give a white outline around those Senators logos. They get lost on the black uniform.

Here is what I think the Maple Leafs should do for an alternate -

A side point is that all teams will now have numbers and the teams I have already done will be getting numbers as soon as I can.

MapleLeafsAlternate.png

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

The latest is the DALLAS STARS! woah! I used the Iowa Stars design ... drool ... and joshcateyes logo.

C & C always appreciated

StarsAlternate.png

Canucks and Blackhawks will be here on Monday.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived