CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my new prized-possession "finds" is the official logosheet for this one (this is Chris's version):

6032.gif

I'm going to get my copy scanned and vectorized...it's going to be a monster to vector though.

Here's what I can tell from my copy of the logo (ignore what you see here):

• There are only THREE colors in this logo - Blue, Orange, and Brown.
  • The ball is a photograph that was converted to grayscale, and then had some sort of Duotone of the Brown applied to it.
  • The lighter Blue you see under the "KNICKS" is really just light handdrawn strokes of Blue. Not a lighter color.
  • There is no Black in this logo. (At least, not in my version.)

Here are the official Knicks colors from this era:

NewYorkKnicks_FRC_1979_SOL.jpg

2008 NHL Draft Lottery:

Draft%20Lottery.jpg

hah I was just posting that

I was just posting the draft logo when you did too! Beat you too it this time. Anyone know if there was ever logos for this event before. I cant really seen it seeing as how this is only the second time the event is on TV. I'll look into it though.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Colorado Avalanche...where did you find that Flames logo with the side view of the horse? That is awesome! I've never seen that before.

http://www.logoserver.com/NHL.html

So then how do we know the Flames actually used it?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Colorado Avalanche...where did you find that Flames logo with the side view of the horse? That is awesome! I've never seen that before.

http://www.logoserver.com/NHL.html

So then how do we know the Flames actually used it?

You dont, and they probably didn't. He just posted a bunch of things from that site when he posted it cause he thought that just cause its on that site they use it. Not really the case.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived