CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

Hey, this thread about logo corrections - let's take this discussion off stage :P

I still like the Horn logo - yes Guitar guys get the shaft, so go play your "guitar heroes" game and you'll feel better.

I can't. I don't have it. I've tried to play it, but it's nothing like playing an actual guitar. I'm freakin' TERRIBLE at it.

Sorry for ranting off-topic, by the way.

Sigs are for sissies.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is some logos I cleaned up a bit that I had posted earlier. They are also on my list at the bottom of page 12.

Also my friend has a bedspread from the 90's and it has alot of NHL wordmarks on it that I had never seen before. One is this Northstars one. There is also one for the devils, canucks, whalers, flames, blackhawks, blues, sabres and a couple others. I cant remember exactly what was on it but I will see if I can find a pic. All I remember is that I had never seen them before.

Starswm1.png

16.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Sorry to all about not getting the correct version of the St. Louis Blues logo with the wordmark above it on yet, I have been very busy at work and know I am having problems with me computer. Hopefully later today or tomorrow.

Also, for the NCAA college logos, some of the teams should be adjusted. Birmingham Southern is listed as Division I, which they no longer are, and these teams are missing completely:

Utah Valley State:

523882.jpg

This will become a OLD LOGO come July 1, 2008. When it's officially announced that Utah Valley State becomes. UVU (Utah Valley University).

I have tried to correct the owner on Michigan State's logos many times. I see CBS Sports online has picked up one of the wrong logos that gives the Spartan helmet a gray eye. Ugh. I even sent him more rare stuff like old helmet logos, basketball, hockey and football scripts and he didn't care. It's part of the reason I don't visit that much any more.

He's but one man. Give him a break, don't freak out about it.

Didn't freak out about it, but it proves that he doesn't want my help so I will not provide it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for being a dick.

I have tried to correct the owner on Michigan State's logos many times. I see CBS Sports online has picked up one of the wrong logos that gives the Spartan helmet a gray eye. Ugh. I even sent him more rare stuff like old helmet logos, basketball, hockey and football scripts and he didn't care. It's part of the reason I don't visit that much any more.

He's but one man. Give him a break, don't freak out about it.

Didn't freak out about it, but it proves that he doesn't want my help so I will not provide it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for being a dick.

Because I'm just dying to know... how am I being a dick?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Just thinking outloud here...but why did logos from this thread stop getting added onto the site? Some of them are clearly better than what is on the site...but yet they have yet to be added. I just dont know why...and I am mainly asking this because at first, all of the logos added to this thread were added on the site, but then they just stopped...

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Just thinking outloud here...but why did logos from this thread stop getting added onto the site? Some of them are clearly better than what is on the site...but yet they have yet to be added. I just dont know why...and I am mainly asking this because at first, all of the logos added to this thread were added on the site, but then they just stopped...

Mr. Creamer has a life, this is not his job, it's a hobby.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Mr. Creamer has a life, this is not his job, it's a hobby.

Thank you.

I appreciate the help in here but realistically the time I get to work on the site decreases all the time.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Picture6-4.png
Picture1-10.png

Hold on .. I see 2 different versions of that Blues logo.. the small Blue note logo underneath the BLUES arched word in both logos are different.. which one is really the official one?? I'm puzzled as to that....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

The first version came directly from an NHL logosheet. I'm not exactly sure where zilch got the second version from. Like I said in the post, I was just posting it for him. It is also possible that they are both official but I can only attest for the first one. Maybe either PANTONE or Zilch can help us out on this one.

Or could it be both are official, like the two different versions of the Flyers' logo?

Ah ya have a point on that.. hmm tell me, didnt the Flyers have the current logo without the thick black outline at the beginning?? I seem to see that one in old pics of the Flyers players... am I seeing things or is that always the way ever since 1967 for the Flyers logo?

The first version came directly from an NHL logosheet. I'm not exactly sure where zilch got the second version from. Like I said in the post, I was just posting it for him. It is also possible that they are both official but I can only attest for the first one. Maybe either PANTONE or Zilch can help us out on this one.

Ah ok that should be interesting to see if both versions are official or one is the really official one...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived