San Jose Sharks

Patchey13

My friend recently got a new joe thornton jersey. I used to be a fan of the sharks design, but seeing it up close made me change my mind. I think the teal they use is disgusting, and it's not even found on the logo. I decided to make a Sharks concept to improve on what they have now.

I used the darker shade of teal found on the logo, increased the amount of orange (but not too much), and used the shark fin logo on the shoulders. The alt was obviously inspired by the old black alts.

hopefully you like it as much as my nordiques concept

san_jose.png

update

san_jose2.png

c&c

I do think these are an improvement. (If you REALLY want to fix the Sharks, replace that horrible orange w/ silver!) I like the simplicity of the stripes, the old numbers, and the shark fin alternate logo (that leaping shark they use is awful). I'd like to see it without shoulder yokes.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Not sure this improves on what the Sharks have now (the best jerseys in the league) but I wouldnt be upset if they went with these...

The fin logo looks great on the shoulders and Im glad the main jerseys dont have numbers on the front.

Archived