ALL RBK EDGE uniform styles for MS Paint

TML13

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Package them into a zip and put it on Mediafire. Mediafire = great.

How similar are these to mine? Are they any beter or worse? I will work on fixing mine, but notif these are infinitely better to start with.

you know what. it just occured to me that i used yours as sort of my guides as to where to put the lines for the stitching. so i would not say they are better. they just work better because the lines fill evenly.

so by all means fix up yours because if the lines had filled evenly on them i probably would not have even done this.

How similar are these to mine? Are they any beter or worse? I will work on fixing mine, but notif these are infinitely better to start with.

well i'm not sure. i cant say i've seen yours. can you tell me where to find them?

also i'm not what you would call computer smart. i have no clue how to do any of that zip stuff.

I rasterized Speedy's template. It is at: http://www.mediafire.com/?x13mykxmzwx

Why don't you email it to me, at: gingerbread.mann@yahoo.com Then maybe I'll tell you how to zip, etc. if you want. It's quite simple, actually.

well i'm not sure. i cant say i've seen yours. can you tell me where to find them?

also i'm not what you would call computer smart. i have no clue how to do any of that zip stuff.

I rasterized Speedy's template. It is at: http://www.mediafire.com/?x13mykxmzwx

Why don't you email it to me, at: gingerbread.mann@yahoo.com Then maybe I'll tell you how to zip, etc. if you want. It's quite simple, actually.

cool that sounds great. i'd really appreciate it.

ok. i just sent them to you.

Archived