The best NFL mock draft yet.

Joshawaggie

Not funny. In fact, it is Anti-funny as whomever wrote it tried so hard for pop culture, they decided not to write it. So Alan Smithee. Plus, it there was a need to have humor, the Minnesota Vikings should have had a "pass" since the Mike Tice era went excessive timing.

Air Bud is a great choice, if you're using a junior ball. He could also play basketball, probably for the Minnesota Timberwolves, as they are absolutely horrible, and he sports jerseys for a grade-school team called the Timberwolves in the first two movies.

I found it hilarious. The only problem I had was Ivory Christian and Booby Miles...because they were real people, not fictional.

So was Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass, he played QB at South Carolina in the mid-1970's.

QPR%20Sig.png

6. New York Jets - Al Bundy. RB. (Married With Children).

All Hale Al Bundy!

Brad Childress tells anyone listening that he is sold on Tarvaris Jackson as his quarterback. But the Vikings can?t pass on All American Boy, Stan Gable, here at 17. Our guess is that no matter where he?s drafted, he ends up living next door to our projected #6 pick.

I found that pretty darn funny! :D

I found it hilarious. The only problem I had was Ivory Christian and Booby Miles...because they were real people, not fictional.

So was Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass, he played QB at South Carolina in the mid-1970's.

So was Petey Jones, Louis Lastek, and Julius Campbell.

Also, for some reason I feel Tom Cruise would fit in with the 49ers.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

6. New York Jets - Al Bundy. RB. (Married With Children).

All Hale Al Bundy!

Brad Childress tells anyone listening that he is sold on Tarvaris Jackson as his quarterback. But the Vikings can?t pass on All American Boy, Stan Gable, here at 17. Our guess is that no matter where he?s drafted, he ends up living next door to our projected #6 pick.

I found that pretty darn funny! :D

So was Petey Jones, Louis Lastek, and Julius Campbell.

Also, for some reason I feel Tom Cruise would fit in with the 49ers.

Didn't realize that they were real players.

Well I don't think ANYONE on this list is real. In a similar vein to this one, I was going to make a all time baseball starting lineup from fictional characters. I started making it, needed some help on the names and positions so I was searching the web and someone already did it...with a 35 "man" roster! Coaches and all!

I found it pretty funny as well.

http://mikeeisenberg.mlblogs.com/mikeeisen...ltime_35ma.html

I would have kept making mine but he already had pretty much exactly the same lineup I did, except I had Kelly Leak at SS as a starter and Juan Primo starting over Bobby Rayburn...remember Primo was the better player before he was killed by Gil. :D

Archived