after javon walker signed with oakland....

fkaKrock5cent

I got a Javon Walker jersy for christmas afew years back and now that hes with oakland, what do I do with the jersy? Is there some where I can go for a new nameplate(to put "sharpe" on the back)?

Do you not like the player anymore? If one of the Senators went to another team I would still keep that jersey, maybe that's just me.

Hi, how are you?

I got a Javon Walker jersy for christmas afew years back and now that hes with oakland, what do I do with the jersy? Is there some where I can go for a new nameplate(to put "sharpe" on the back)?

Do you not like the player anymore? If one of the Senators went to another team I would still keep that jersey, maybe that's just me.

what if said player went to the leafs? if he went to Philly or some other team I would keep the jersy.

what if said player went to the leafs? if he went to Philly or some other team I would keep the jersy.

I would most likely keep it, unless the player was being selfish by asking for crazy amounts of money, or did something like that.

Hi, how are you?

I would most likely keep it, unless the player was being selfish by asking for crazy amounts of money, or did something like that.

true, I would still love to put sharpe's name on the back in the offical font.

Keep it as mentioned it will be a throwback in a few years. I have loads of old Football (soccer) jerseys with ex players on and i still wear them when playing with my mates etc. No point messing about and possibly ruining it.

logo.png

I'd change it to Sharpe. First, I'd take it to a seamstress and have the nameplate removed, flipped over, then reattached.

Secondly, there's bound to be a t-shirt shop within a half-hour drive of you somewhere. I'd go to one of those places to have his name put on the nameplate. From my experience, those places that do the airbrushed 'This guy hearts that girl' shirts usually also have the equipment to silk-screen names and numbers. I know that the Broncos use the same font as Borders Bookstores, if that helps you out any.

Finally, I'd rock that sucker like there's no tomorrow!

Sigs are for sissies.

I'd change it to Sharpe. First, I'd take it to a seamstress and have the nameplate removed, flipped over, then reattached.

Secondly, there's bound to be a t-shirt shop within a half-hour drive of you somewhere. I'd go to one of those places to have his name put on the nameplate. From my experience, those places that do the airbrushed 'This guy hearts that girl' shirts usually also have the equipment to silk-screen names and numbers. I know that the Broncos use the same font as Borders Bookstores, if that helps you out any.

Finally, I'd rock that sucker like there's no tomorrow!

ok, thanks.

Just keep it, I still have my Rob Blake Avs jersey.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

My suggestion is not to buy current players to begin with. I got burned like that when Sammy Knight left the Saints, fortunately for just a replica, so now this is my Saints jersey. This guy's not going anywhere. B)

31-98813-P.jpg

I've also discovered that Home Run Derby will make me one of these beauties, so this will be my next Saints jersey purchase:

Auto111.jpg

Go the throwback route to begin with and you'll never again have to worry about the situation you're in.

In the meantime, you might consider honoring Javon Walker's departure to Oakland by doing the same thing with his jersey that he just did with his career: bury it. :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I say, if it's an authentic, keep it. I'm keeping my Jason Kidd Nets jersey. I also kept my old Joe Girardi jersey from when he was a catcher for Yankees and look at what's happened now: things have come full circle. The only jersey that I actually threw out were a Jason Giambi jersey, a Mike Vick jersey, and a Roger Clemens jersey (when he fake-retired and when to the Astros; last year it may have been a dumb move, but now I feel like a genius).

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

its not authentic bit I think a shapre jersy would look great.

Well, if you're that set on making it into a Sharpe jersey (you've mentioned it quite a bit so far in this thread), then go for it.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I have a Damon Red Sox shirt, on which I duct taped "ice-K" over "amon", leaving the D intact.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived