Shameless plug for my school, Part II

sc49erfan15

Yet another shameless plug for my Winthrop Eagles. Tomorrow, we will be playing in the nation's first conference tournament final, and the winner of this game will be the second team in the nation with their ticket stamped to the Big Dance.

Tomorrow, March 8, 11:30 AM Eastern, ESPN2.

I'm not sure if I'm mascoting yet or not...if I am, look for the big eagle costume. If I'm not, look for the dude that will probably be painted completely red. ^_^

Let's Go Eagles!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

It seems like Winthrop goes to the NCAA every year lately

4 years in a row and 8 of the last 10 years for Winthrop.

Oh, and I heard the Asheville crowd do that as well. Considering the lucky breaks Winthrop got in that game, I don't blame them. Heck, I'd cry foul too if they attempted a shot that missed the rim and they get a fresh 35 second shot clock.

I think they said it's 5 years straight. How classless of the home fans to chant "bull****" after a call. Did they know they were on TV?
That chant is quite common these days actually.

And congrats to Winthrop, I'll be pulling for them. (Unless they play Marquette.)

How soon did you exhale after the picture was taken?

Oh, yeah. Congratulations.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived