CFL #4

mcrosby

I like em... I have never seen a two tone different front and back pants design... not sure if I like it or not but I find it very interesting! very cool idea either way! I am not too familiar with CFL teams... is that their real logo or is that a concept design too?

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

is that their real logo or is that a concept design too

That isn't their real logo.

I like the logo but it feels like the lion should have a neck to make it look more complete. The paw logo looks cool, I am so glad they wore their alternate jerseys woth the paw when they won the grey cup in 2006.

As for the jersey design, it is good but I am not to sure about the Home jersey being black, I think it would look better as orange.

But this is still another cool design keep up the work, love seeing the CFL on here.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Great update to the logo!

I don't really like the logo without the "BC" because of the weird shape, but either way great update.

Not feeling the pants with two different main colors. I'd like to see some black pants though, that would be slick.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I really like the new logo.

Better than the existing one.

(But then, that's a laughing lion, so this fierce one was always going to be better)

I prefer Black over Orange for the Home, but the yoke thing loses me.

I don't mind the striping on the White, so I imagine I'd have live it on the Black, but the White yoke makes it look like a Hockey jersey crossover.

The Orange and White pants. Just No.

Call me a tradtionalist, but I don't know if we're ready for shiny White backsides.

Don't know if we'll ever be ready.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

haha, yes the 2-tone pants

gotta love em right? didnt think so, but as you know i've been trying to think outside the box on these concepts

so here's the new set, plus some alts

i changed up the pants, didnt think that one would fly anyways, but hey why not try

i think the logo looks a ton better now

i redid the paw logo, also think that looks better

more C&C please, on any of the concepts

bclionsbz8.png

That's a sweet update to the BC Lions who need some sort of similar update. The only "flaw" i see is that it looks like the Lion just got branded in the face with the letters B & C. Take the lion head and place it above right of your other secondary logo.

Archived