Rays green cap

griffin128

The Brewers haven't announced anything regarding towards an anniversary celebration, but who knows?

Other items:

1. I've seen the Mets' patch...don't get too excited.  It's kinda dumb.

2. Shizznick - are you referring to the Royals' logos?  If so, what's going on is that the newer baseball logo that had previously been designated as an alternate is now an official secondary logo.  Nothing's really changing with the uniforms, although the Royals' colors are now listed as Blue, Black and White as the primaries, and Gold, Red and Gray as secondaries.  Something else of interest - the MLB is now designating the MLB "batter" logos as official team graphics...the ones that are colored in the individual teams' colors.  What's odd is the one for the Royals - all of the teams have these in their own team colors (Navy Blue and Scarlet for the Red Sox, Black and Silver for the White Sox, and so on), but the Royals' is Blue and SILVER (877 C).  Silver is NOT a team color, but there it is anyway.  Weird.

3. Rangers - I think all that's going on is that the home pants now have a thin Blue stripe down the side.

4. Marlins - I'm not really sure about what the change is...I think it may have to do with the usage of the graphic files...I'll look into it.

On a side note - those Quisno's commercials are pretty horrible...but they're still not as offensive as those previous ones where the guy was nursing from a wolf.  Absolutely horrific.

The Brewers have the MLB logo in red/white/blue on their hat, though red is a marginal Brewers color.  I think it is replaced by gold on the jerseys, but I might be wrong.  If so, are they the only team with different colors on the MLB hat logo and the MLB jersey logo?
dbacks.gif mariners.gif

The MLB Style Guide has the Brewers using a Blue and Gold Batter Logo (for both cap and jersey)...I don't know if this is a switch or not...

The only team that lists two different Batter Logos are the Tigers - a Navy Blue one on the home jerseys, and a Navy Blue and Orange one for the roads.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received the new Devil Rays green cap today. It has the same logo colors as the black ones on a dark green cap. Whether or not they're going to use them, the cap is now available to the public.

On a side note - those Quisno's commercials are pretty horrible...but they're still not as offensive as those previous ones where the guy was nursing from a wolf. Absolutely horrific.</font>

Agreed, im not sure if this is the same firm responsible for both, but both make me queesily unappitized, instead of hungry and hypnotized.

Maybe if i get a job when i graduate ill have a say in bad ads.

Until them, i shudder.

Archived